Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hiya, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney, Australia but we have a swanky new office in London that has all the bells and whistles. Even though you'll find us in Shoreditch, you have choice in where and how you work. That means if you want to do your thing in the office (if you're nearby) or at home or a bit of both, it's up to you.
When you join our team in the UK, you'll also be joining forces with Flourish, who were acquired by us in 2022. Flourish enables everyone to change the way they tell stories with data by creating rich, animated data visualizations and other interactive content that can be embedded anywhere - including in Canva!
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
About the Team:
As a part of our team, you will be at the intersection of design, technology, and strategic customer engagement. We specialise in leveraging the power of data visualisation and Flourish to create compelling narratives for our clients, fuelling Canva’s overarching aim to democratise design. Together, we tackle complex challenges, transform raw data into impactful visuals, and provide personalised solutions that revolutionise industries.
About the Role:
We are seeking a seasoned Sales and Customer Success Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in sales leadership and customer success management, with an emphasis on growing existing accounts and team-centric leadership. This role will oversee both the Sales and Customer Success Management teams and will be responsible for driving revenue growth, customer engagement, and team development.
What you'll do:
- Lead and manage the Sales and CSM teams, setting clear objectives, KPIs and action plans.
- Ensure that the team aligns with the company's values, focusing on integrity, excellence, and moral character.
- Develop and maintain high-value customer relationships, ensuring customer satisfaction and retention.
- Implement sales and customer success strategies that are customer-centric and value-driven.
- Conduct regular performance reviews, providing mentorship, coaching, and career growth opportunities.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including marketing, product, and finance.
- Regularly analyse data and reports to track performance and make data-driven decisions.
- Ensure smooth communication between the Sales and CSM teams, as well as with other departments.
- Manage and allocate resources wisely, ensuring that all teams have what they need to succeed.
You're probably a match if:
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in sales leadership, with at least 3 years in a managerial role.
- You have a proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales targets and customer success metrics.
- You have exceptional leadership skills, with a focus on team development and ethical conduct.
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You have a strong analytical and data-driven mindset.
- You have an ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
• Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
• Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.