Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney. We also have a campus in Melbourne and co-working spaces in Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide. But you have choice in where and how you work. That means if you want to do your thing in the office (if you're near one), at home or a bit of both, it's up to you.
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
About The Product Growth & Revenue Platform Teams
The Growth ‘supergroup’ is Canva’s centre of excellence for product-led growth. The work Growth does spans from building exciting new growth-focused products & experiences, developing unique and creative growth loops and GTM tactics, launching 100s of experiments each quarter, through to building the global payments & subscriptions infrastructure that allows our 100M+ monthly users worldwide to access our premium products.
As part of the Product Growth supergroup, the Revenue Platform group is owning the strategy and roadmap for enabling everyone, across the planet, to access the paid features of Canva, be this through a subscription or a one-off transaction. No two countries are the same, so it is our job to understand, evaluate and prioritise what works best and for who. We do everything from building out complex new payment integrations to enabling other Canva groups to achieve their goals and monetise their features.
What you'll be doing
- Defining and implementing subscription product strategies and roadmaps to achieve Canva's crazy big goals.
- Leading strategic analyses to identify new mobile subscription product opportunities.
- Scaling our subscription product while ensuring a 5-star user experience.
- Balancing long-term solutions with the current needs of the business.
- Collaborating with subgroup leads, group leads and other product managers to plan, prioritize, and successfully implement subscription initiatives.
- Determining how subscription plans, pricing, and features can scale to multiple products.
- Developing a path for subscription plan and pricing experimentation to enable company-wide best-in-class experimentation.
- Serving as a passionate advocate for the subscription user experience.
- Analyzing subscription metrics and conducting data-driven analyses to track product performance and identify opportunities for growth.
You're probably a match if..
- You have 3-5 years of experience in product management, preferably in the subscriptions, mobile apps, or payments industry.
- You have ideally 1+ years of experience working on Mobile App Subscriptions
- A strong understanding of subscription business models and metrics, with a track record of driving growth and retention.
- Proven experience in developing and executing product strategies, roadmaps, and feature prioritization.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to leverage data and metrics to drive informed decision-making.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- A passion for user-centric product development and a deep understanding of user experience principles.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment, where adaptability and resilience are key.
- You consider yourself a strong all-rounder; data, strategy, product mock-ups - whatever it is, you can comfortably wear the hat
- A track record of being an owner and getting projects from idea to live!
- A growth mindset and a desire to continuously learn and improve.
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
• Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
• Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.