A BIT ABOUT US
At Class, we transform the way businesses do work. As an ASX-listed Australian technology company, we champion automation, simplicity and connectivity for the wealth accounting industry through innovative cloud solutions. Since 2009, Class pioneered the SMSF administration’s move to the cloud with Class Super. Today, we’re the trusted technology partner to Australia’s leading accounting, auditing and financial advisory firms.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built so far (not to mention humbled to be recognized as Australia's #1 SMSF Software Provider & Administration Platform in 2021). Our people are Class's biggest competitive advantage and we’ll continue investing in our “Class mates” and be a people-first culture.
As an Associate Customer Service Consultant you will act as the initial point of contact for established clients’ day to day issues with using Class's NowInfinity product. Providing amazing software application support and problem resolution for users within Service Level Agreements. This role is permanent full-time and will work from home 3 days per week, spending the remainder of the week in the office. Role is based in our Sydney CBD office or Gold Coast located in our Bundall office.
- Answer and log customer enquiries received via phone, email, and other channels, in a timely manner
- Liaise with intermediate/senior customer service consultants to resolve unusual and complex customer requests, following the escalation process as required
- Maintain customer relationships and provide exceptional customer experience regarding the effective use of the Class suite of platforms
- Assist with the development of Knowledge Base articles, help documentation, and other training materials for new and existing features and/or processes
- Be up to date with the features of Class platforms and how they are applied in typical business processes through internal and external training, documentation and other resources
- Raise system issues, enhancement requests, and provide product feedback for review & validation, in line with the escalation process
- No specific qualifications required but a formal degree\certificate qualification in Accounting or Information Technology very highly regarded
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to listen and ask probing questions to understand customer concerns
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and determine resolutions to complex issues and then communicate those resolutions to clients, team members, other staff members and other stakeholders
THE CLASS STORY
- Experience in working in the accounting industry and / or help desk environment
- Familiarity with ATO tax lodgements and ASIC requirements for company registration and ongoing corporate requirements
- Knowledge of Australian Trust and Superannuation legislation and practice
Class is heavily focused on technology innovation, attracting the best talent and delivering on our Reimagination strategy. We are in an exciting growth phase, and this opportunity will truly make an impact as we evolve into a world class organisation!Perks@Class
- Wellbeing initiatives such as health checks, meditation and mental health webinars- A consultation on your finances with a trusted partner, and a discounted financial advisory service- Enjoy choice and flex on how/when you work- Access to free counselling via our Employee Assistance Program- Discounted health insurance and gym membership- Take more holidays via purchased leave- Give back with our charity partner, Solar Buddy- Grow and learn through our Innovation Labs, external speaker series, and internal MasterCLASS events!Check out our Hackathon!
Follow us on socials:LinkedIn
and our Class website
to find out what's it's really like to work here.
At Class we pride ourselves being an inclusive employer of choice where are people can bring their whole selves to work and feel 100% safe and supported to do so. If don't feel you fit this role 100%, we would still love to hear from you! Tell us what you're interested in - you still might have a skill we didn't realize we needed!
"We Are Reimagineers. Transforming Technology. Delivering with Heart."
*As part of our process, a police check will be conducted on all successful candidates*“We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant”