Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney. We also have a campus in Melbourne and co-working spaces in Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide. But you have choice in where and how you work. That means if you want to do your thing in the office (if you're near one), at home or a bit of both, it's up to you.
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
At the moment this role is focused on:
- Build, implement, and lead all aspects of social amplification strategies that surpass campaign and platform goals across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and TikTok.
- Conduct independent audience experiments and A/B tests to enhance CPE or CPVV efficiency. Continuously act on results, trends, and insights for optimal return on investment on social platforms.
- Analyse advertising creative, audiences, and delivery trends. Provide insights and best practices to guide future amplified social media content, balancing targeting and content insights.
- Generate end-of-month spending reports for finance, complete with country-level breakdowns. Collaborate with the lead to reallocate the budget effectively.
Who You Are:
- Strong experience in social media ad platforms (Meta, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube, Smartly.io), data management tools (Sprout Social, Monday.com, Google Suite, Google Analytics, Canva, Looker), and social publishing platforms.
- Excellent analytical skills to drive strategic data-based decisions. Collaborate with social leads for creative insights and optimisations.
- Meticulous attention to detail, capable of visually presenting data and insights to collaborators.
- Outstanding communication skills, adept at conveying data to various internal and external audiences.
- Innovative problem-solver, keen to simplify and enhance existing tools and processes.
- Outstanding organisational skills to manage simultaneous projects effectively.
- A self-starter with tenacity for execution and delivery, with ability to adapt quickly to market trends and business priorities.
About the team:
Our Social team @ Canva is focused on engaging and delighting our community with impactful content. We believe that with the right amount of creativity and strategic thinking, we can empower our communities and the world to create. As specialists, we are responsible for planning, ideating, producing, monitoring, reporting, and experimenting with content that moves at the speed of scroll - all in collaboration with our wider Social, Content and Community Team.
But don't just take our word for it, check out what Community Specialist - Alena Godunova, has to say about working in Marketing at Canva -
"Working at Canva means being a part of an international community which is amazing. We learn together, we collaborate, we get inspired by so many great people and stories from around the world."
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
• Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
• Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.