This role is for HomeMade - a related entity of Mable
HomeMade is a related entity to Mable and operate as a completely separate business, however both have a shared vision for self-management.
We are a health-tech start-up established in 2020, focusing on transforming home care in Australia through our creative approach which is designed to support people in achieving their goals whilst living at home.
Leveraging on our technology platform, we are an approved provider that specialise in self-management. We partner with our customers to create unique support plans that meet their needs and optimise their funds, making the most out of their Home Care Package (HCP). Our approach is simple and keeps people in control of their package, funding, and support.
To find out more, click here
An exciting opportunity exists to join our team as a Feedback and Complaints Specialist, helping older people to live the life they want. Reporting directly to the Quality, Risk and Feedback Manager you will be working closely with all areas of the business to manage and resolve complaints to deliver a high-quality service experience as our customers go through all stages of the HomeMade journey.
- Working with complainants and internal teams to investigate all complaints, feedback and develop options to achieve resolution within required timeframes
- Be the first point of contact for all escalated complaints received
- Using best practice complaint management techniques to maintain and improve on HomeMade’s Feedback and Complaints process
- Ensure all complaints are recorded and maintained within the Complaints register
- Work with external service providers to investigate complaints relating to provision of service and support
- Investigate and prepare formal responses for formal complaints from external bodies
- Preparation of feedback and complaints reports using insights gathered on all complaints, compliments and general feedback
- Identify systemic issues and escalating and managing risks and opportunities for improvement
- Developing positive and collaborative working relationships with team members and internal and external stakeholders. Promoting open disclosure and fostering a zero blame culture.
- Carry out additional tasks within the Quality Risk and Feedback team as required
Your Skills and Experience
- To be successful in this role, you will be passionate about helping to create a bright future for older Australians, and our values resonate with you. The key to your success will be your ability to;
- Previous experience in complaint handling with demonstrated negotiation skills using best practice resolution skills
- You are a good listener, problem solver and people person
- You pride yourself and gain great satisfaction in providing amazing customer service
- HomeMade is a technology enabled business, therefore we need tech savvy people who love to learn new things and experience troubleshooting
- You need to be confident using Google suite, Salesforce, and cloud-based contact centre software or can demonstrate an ability to pick similar systems up quickly
- You approach work with high-energy, drive and internal motivation in a fast paced and flexible environment
- You exhibit adaptability, resilience, transparency, trustworthiness, passion and innate curiosity
- It’s important to note that while home/ aged care experience is appreciated, it's not essential to succeed in the role.
Who you will be working with
You would be joining our team, a group of people who know they can make a difference to their customers. We are an efficient, contemporary, and customer-focused business that works in a Supportive family-friendly working environment.
The values we live by
🏼PUT PEOPLE FIRST - People and relationships matter most
🪁 FOSTER FREEDOM - Life should be lived in a way that makes sense for you, without unnecessary controls or external restrictions
💖DO THE RIGHT THING - What is fair, honest, open, ethical, and transparent
💡BE BOLD - With a vision to imagine and create a brighter future
Life at HomeMade
🏠 Hybrid set-up - Work from home or in the office (depending on what suits your circumstance). Our Head Office is situated within the Hilton Hotel, in Sydney's CBD.
💕 We care - Be surrounded by a supportive, family-friendly working environment.
🪴 Keep growing with us - Ongoing career development opportunities.
🎉Floating Public Holidays - Our Floating Public Holidays policy is just one way the company demonstrates its commitment to the wellbeing of our people and to creating a culture of greater inclusion.
🙋🏼♂️ Volunteer day - One paid day per calendar year to volunteer for your community. We encourage you to volunteer in the disability or aged care sector, but it’s your choice!
🌴 Wellbeing day - Enjoy a paid day each calendar year to focus on your health and wellbeing.
❤️🩹 Employee Assistance Program - A 24/7 service that includes counselling for you and your immediate family.
👨🏻👩🏻👧🏻👦🏻 Improved parental leave - We support our employees through their parental leave journey to enable them to balance work and family matters and successfully transition to their new life stage as working parents.
We are one
As an organisation we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of lifestyle, ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
If this role has stood out to you but you don’t feel like you ‘tick all the boxes’, we strongly encourage you to apply nonetheless. We value diversity across experience and you might well just bring something to HomeMade that we are looking for!
One thing about HomeMade is we love to chat and we aren’t ready to give up that human touch. If you have any queries or questions about the opportunity or would like to have a confidential discussion.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.