Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney. We also have a campus in Melbourne and co-working spaces in Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide. But you have choice in where and how you work. That means if you want to do your thing in the office (if you're near one), at home or a bit of both, it's up to you.
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
At the moment, this role is focused on:
You're probably a match if:
- You have proven and demonstrable experience driving the vision, strategy and roadmap for Software Asset Management in an enterprise setting
- You've got experience configuring & maintaining IT Asset Management platforms
- You have a solid understanding of IT Asset Management principles and best practices
- You've got demonstrable experience in building and leading an impactful and engaged team, mentoring and developing people to help them continuously improve
- Using data-driven approaches to identify trends, problem areas, and use metrics to identify focus areas for prioritisation.
About the team
The Information Technology Group’s vision is to maximize the potential of every Canvanaut through world class technology & service. You will be a founding member of a rapidly expanding team as we aim to radically innovate the foundational infrastructure of our IT Asset Management technology.
The IT Asset Management function supports the evaluation, implementation, administration, and ongoing innovation of IT Asset Management technologies to support Canva’s growth.
We are in the midst of a new IT Asset Management platform implementation, and with the scale of our organisation we’re constantly integrating new technology and applications. This includes Hardware Asset Management, Software Asset Management and our Canva Systems Catalogue, which houses our Vendor and System records.
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
• Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
• Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.