Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney, Australia, but with many of our Canvanauts calling the Philippines home, our office in Manila is a buzzing place. Whether your role needs you in the office, at home or a bit of both, we've created an environment that truly empowers you to thrive.
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
About the Role
The Product Advocate role at Canva is a foundational role within our Sales organization that will give you the knowledge, skills, and best practices to assist you to lay the foundation for a career in Canva’s Sales & Success organization.
If you love the energy and excitement that comes with a startup and you’re looking for an opportunity to grow with an organization, the Sales Development team at Canva may be your big break.
As a Product Advocate, you will be the tip of the spear, connecting with prospective customers via chat and meetings and directly impacting customer growth and success. You will be on the front lines every day, sending emails, hosting live demos, and doing active discovery. As a result, this person should be comfortable talking to strangers, addressing questions and objections, and using active listening techniques to demonstrate best practices to ensure customer happiness and success.
What you'll do:
- Be at the forefront of exciting customer experiments that strive to find the most high-potential customers and help define how we optimally drive that motion
- Assist customers using an omni-channel approach of meetings, chat, and email to eliminate friction and drive organic growth/expansion
- Responsible for net-new customers who want to purchase Canva offline
- Empower customers by demonstrating best-in-class Canva usage and sales techniques to drive additional use cases and demand
- Learn and master initial discovery/qualification to help progress conversations and create more relevant live-demonstrations
- Gather business intelligence from prospects/customers about Product Feedback that helps improve Canva as a platform overall
- Maintain accurate and detailed records in Salesforce.com
- Passionate, resilient, and adaptable; things can and do change fast around here so we need someone who’s ready for the ride
- A proven self-starter, proactive, and motivated
- Genuinely curious and compassionate with excellent listening skills
- An excellent communicator, both in writing (adequate typing speed) and verbally
- Excellent at managing your time and have a knack for organization
- Comfortable speaking with strangers
- Goal/achievement oriented
- Team oriented; while everyone has their own job and function, we win or lose as a team
- 18 months of experience in lead generation and/or inside sales experience at a technology company
- Experience with G Suite (Gmail, Google Calendar, etc…)
- Experience with LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesforce.com and Outreach.io is advantageous
- You are willing to work on different shift schedules.
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
• Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
• Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.