- Join a collaborative, engaging, and diverse team who know how to have fun.
- Bring your passion for people and enthusiasm to provide amazing experiences!
- Perth Based
REA Group is not your average digital business. From humble beginnings in a garage in Melbourne’s east in 1995, we have grown into a leading global digital business, specialising in property.
With bold and ambitious goals, we are changing the way the world experiences property. No matter where you're at on your property journey, we're here to help with every step - whether that's finding or financing your next home.
Our people are the key to our success. At the heart of everything we do, is a thriving culture centered around high performance and care. We are purpose driven and collaborative, which drives innovation and our ability to make a real impact. As such, we’re proud to be named in Australia’s “Top 5” Best Workplaces two years in a row, as well as being recognised as a Best Workplace for Women.
Where the team fits in
The Customer Support Consultant is the front-line customer service interface for REA Group’s customers, consumers and internal stakeholders. You will be joining a team who are passionate about service and the loyalty of our customers. You will help us with a wide range of enquiries, from helping our users navigate our systems, to responding to phone, email and web chat-based enquiries.
What you’ll be doing...
- Resolving enquiries with our customers via phone, email and web chat in an empathetic, professional and timely manner
- Balancing customer demand and multi-tasking in a fast-paced customer contact environment
- Working as part of a high performing team, driving for performance excellence
- Communicating with colleagues across all levels of the organisation, influencing to find the best customer outcome
- Proactively identify opportunities to innovate and improve the employee experience, customer experience and operational excellence
- Providing thoughtful and insightful feedback to improve REA products and services
- The digital stuff, being tech-savvy comes naturally to you. We use a variety of systems, such as Zendesk and Slack (previous experience with these would give you bonus points)
We're looking for people who can bring the following...
- Runs on the board: experience in a customer facing environment that is fast-paced and ever changing
- Exceptional communication skills with demonstrated ability to deliver a service that promotes customer loyalty and advocacy
- Strong customer centricity, the ability to showcase your resilience when dealing with challenging situations
- Ownership: taking accountability for the customer experience and displaying a continuous improvement mindset
- A high level of problem resolution skills to resolve customer enquiries in a timely manner through strong analysis and decision making
- Someone who is tech savvy, loves to work in a digital environment and is keen to learn new things
- A team player: the ability to support others while having a bit of fun!
- Minimum 12-month commitment to the role
The REA experience…
The physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our people is something we’ll never stop caring about. This is a place to learn and grow. We’re committed to your development – both professionally and personally. Your experience with us is something we take seriously.
- A hybrid and flexible approach to working - https://rea.to/hybrid-working
- Flexible parental leave offering for primary and secondary carers
- Programs to support mental, emotional, financial and physical health & wellbeing
- Our Because We Care program offers employees volunteering leave, community grants, matched payroll giving and our Community Café donates 100% of revenue to charity.
- Hack Days so you can bring your big ideas to life
- Performance recognition programs because hard work should never go unnoticed
Oh, and by the way
At REA we value diversity and inclusion in all forms. Gender, religion, ethnicity, LBTGIQ+, neurodiversity and so much more. If you like the sound of us, then we think you should apply today. We're proud to be Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to respond to every applicant.
While we're looking at your application, and preparing to come back to you with an update, why not get to know us a bit more through our various social channels?