Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney, Australia but Austria is home to part of our European operations. And with that you will have choice in how you work. That means if you want to do your thing in the office (if you're nearby), at home or a bit of both, it's up to you.
Fun fact - our Austrian team actually started out as Kaleido before being acquired by us in 2021. Kaleido's product team develops visual AI products, that make complex things simple for users. Now, together we deliver visual AI features within Canva to help reimagine how artificial intelligence can be used in design. We think it's a perfect match.
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
At Remove.bg by Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our mission is to democratize design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform! Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013 we have grown exponentially, amassing over 100 million active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 4 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest-growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we are hoping to do!
About the group/team:
This role enables continuous improvements to the application and supports our Product, Marketing, Sales, Finance, and Legal business partners. We evaluate, implement and administer the technology stack that supports the Sales & Marketing processes; e.g. lead generation, lead nurture, quote to cash, sales & marketing analytics, etc. This role will support the Sales & Success Team from Remove.bg by Canva to make sure our users are getting the most out of Salesforce and related tools. Core responsibilities include responding to service requests, resolving incidents, building enhancements, and driving automation to increase efficiency in business processes. The right candidate has deep technical experience in all the capabilities and functionalities of the Salesforce.com platform and a proven track record of driving best practices and processes in Salesforce and Sales systems administration
What you'll do:
- Administration of the production and sandbox Salesforce environments; responsibilities include configurations such as security settings, sharing rules, dashboards, reports, etc.
- Monitor and maintain security across the Salesforce platform.
- Enforce Information Security policies in Salesforce to monitor access
- Monitor and optimize Salesforce configuration to maintain peak system performance.
- Apply best practices across Salesforce environments to ensure maximum uptime, data quality and optimized Salesforce response time
- Perform trend analysis, and develop action plans for improving SLAs and reducing case volume and problems
- Incident troubleshooting, resolution and technical root cause analysis to permanently resolve problems
- Build and maintain best processes to support admin functions such as user onboarding, security audits, system monitoring, reporting & analytics
- Assist in Sales systems onboarding training sessions for new hires
- Assist the team to build test scenarios and testing the system for new changesHelp create and maintain both team-facing and technical documentation
- Update and build solutions with declarative automation (workflow rules, process builders, flows)
- Actively support our end users in daily tasks as needed (troubleshooting, data fixes, ownership transfers, etc)
- Onboard and offboard users within Sales systems; i.e. Salesforce, Outreach, Sales Navigator, LeanData, Hook
- Maintain data cleanliness
- Regular audits of roles, profiles and security settings etc
What we're looking for:
- Preferred certifications include:
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Minimal 2 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Strong technical knowledge of Salesforce administration and configuration
- Self-motivated, flexible, team player with solid multi-tasking, time management & organization expertise with the ability to manage multiple and often changing priorities.
- Attention to detail with the ability to analyze and solve complex problems as well as provide documentation, guidance, and instruction to users
- You enjoy learning new technologies and want to continue growing your Salesforce skill set
- Strong initiative and problem-solving skills – and an all-around positive attitude
- You have high personal integrity and a commitment to sound, ethical, moral and legal business standards and practices
- Ability to take on multiple projects at once while prioritizing your time
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Critical thinker with creative solutions to solve challenges and meet business requirements
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
• Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
• Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.