Mable is an equal opportunity employer. We find excellence in diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. People with lived experience of disability or personal experience with the aged care system are strongly encouraged to apply.
Our interview processes are inclusive and will accommodate additional needs when required.
A little about us...
Founded in 2014, Mable has become one of Australia's largest and fastest growing healthtech marketplaces. Our platform is an online community of independent support workers who offer their services directly to people who are seeking aged care or disability support.
We’re thrilled to have been recognised within AFR’s Fast 100 list in 2021, Deloitte’s Tech Fast 50 2021 Awards and we won the Australian Growth & Australian Technology Growth Company of the Year Award 2020! This is an awesome opportunity to join a thriving scale up whose profit for purpose mission is transforming the aged care and disability support sectors.
Mission: We’re redefining support for disability and aged care in Australia by helping people who are aging or living with disability to connect with independent support people in their community.
As Mable’s social media content expert, you will be responsible for developing and executing a social strategy that reinforces our brand and values and showcases the stories of our community. Disability and Aged Care are community-driven sectors and more than any other brand, Mable needs to nurture, grow and engage with our community.
This awesome opportunity is best suited to someone who is comfortable managing stakeholders, content creation and working with customer and social insights to deliver best in channel creative. Reporting to and working closely with the Senior Brand Manager, you’ll be responsible for building and engaging with our community across Australia, including sourcing community stories that have been shared across our social channels that we could showcase to the world.
Through owning our social media strategy, the successful candidate will be critical to the overall success of the Marketing team through the ability to manage key campaigns, measure performance and provide insights that drive continual optimisation in order to drive brand health, perceptions, customer acquisition and engagement.
What will I be doing?
- Strategy Development: Develop and implement comprehensive social media strategies aligned with our overall marketing goals and target audiences to increase brand awareness, consideration and conversion rates
- Content Creation: team up with our in-house Creative team to create compelling and relevant content for social media channels to ensure a constant supply of relevant content across our channels
- Analytics and reporting: Monitor and analyse key social media metrics, including engagement, reach, and conversion rates, using analytics tools. Provide regular reports and actionable insights to the marketing team and wider business to optimise performance.
- Stay Updated: Be across the latest trends and best practices in social media and recommend innovative strategies and tools to evolve our social media presence and performance.
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years experience in social media management, industry experience is preferable, but not required.Demonstrable success in developing and implementing effective social media strategies and campaigns.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a keen eye for detail. Ability to craft compelling and engaging content that aligns with our brand and resonates with our audience.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of various social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and TikTok. Familiarity with social media management tools and analytics platforms.
- Strong creativity and innovation skills to develop unique and attention-grabbing social media content ideas
- Experience in social media community management and garnering positive conversations
- Proficient in analysing social media metrics and leveraging insights to optimise strategies and achieve business goals. Familiarity with social media analytics tools and reporting.
- Excellent time management skills to manage multiple social media platforms, campaigns, and tasks simultaneously. Ability to meet deadlines and deliver high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
- Team Player: proven ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders. Positive attitude, flexibility, and willingness to contribute to the overall success of the marketing team.
Life at Mable
🏢 Sydney CBD Office - Two minutes walk from Town Hall Station, we’ve recently taken over an entire floor of the Hilton Hotel building with state-of-the-art facilities and tools you need to get the job done (hello, #scaleup life).
🏠 Hybrid working model - We love to encourage a healthy balance between team collaboration and home/ family commitments.
💻 WFH Set Up Allowance - A generous $800 to help you kit out your home office.
💵 Competitive Remuneration - Everyone at Mable contributes to the bigger picture mission so we want you to feel financially rewarded.
❤️🩹 Wellbeing & Mental health - We offer floating public holidays and access to our Employee Assistance Program (App + counselling).
🎂 Time away from our desks to recharge - Enjoy additional days off to celebrate your birthday, support your community by tapping into our ‘volunteer day’ or just have a day to yourself through our ‘wellbeing day’.
✈️ Explore the world - You have the opportunity to work from anywhere in the world for up to 4-weeks each year.
👨🏻👩🏻👧🏻👦🏻 Family comes first - Make the most of our Paid Parental Leave - a gender neutral policy for primary (14 weeks + super) and secondary (6 weeks + super) carers.
💪🏾 Stay fit - Discounted gym memberships and classes.
🥪 We love to eat - Our pantry and fridges are fully stocked for your convenience.
🏾 Diversity & Inclusion - We are constantly empowering our employees and creating a culture of greater inclusion. We are endorsed by Work180 as an accredited employer for women in tech.
🏆 Anniversary Awards - Be rewarded through our recognition program with awesome goodies and rewards to celebrate your successes and tenure at Mable.
💗 Accelerate your career - Be a part of one of Australia's fastest growing Marketplaces. We are a scale-up tech-co and our people are a huge part of this. We want all of our Mablers to feel supported in their careers and for Mable to be the place where they can grow to their full potential.
Culture within the Mablehood - Our values
All About People - We put our customers at the centre of everything we do.
Better Together - We are stronger, better and faster when we work together.
Challenge Openly - Speak up. Candid discussion helps us make better decisions.
Do The Right Thing, Always - We hold ourselves to the highest standard. What we say and do matters.
CrEate Impact - We are passionate about having an impact.
We are one
We’re endorsed by Work180 which showcases our commitment to our policies, flexible working and inclusion practices for women in tech - visit our page here.
If this role has stood out to you but you don’t feel like you ‘’tick all the boxes’’, we strongly encourage you to apply nonetheless. We value diversity across experience and you might well just bring something to the Mablehood that we are looking for!
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Where to find us online