Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship office is in Sydney, Australia, but we've made our way from down under, to hubs in Austin and San Francisco, which are now home to our US operations. So whether you're in Texas or California, you have choice in where and how you work in each of those states. That means if you want to do your thing in the office (if you're near one), at home or a bit of both, it's up to you.
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
About the Team:
At the core of Canva’s Product-led Sales motion is our team of Product Advocates, who provide a layer of low-touch human support to customers. Our vision is to create a community of empowered and engaged Canva users who feel confident and inspired to create their best work. Our aim is to enhance the user experience by providing education and fostering a collaborative relationship between Canva and its community while uncovering SMB growth.
But don't just take our word for it, check out what Strategic Specialist - Bennet Stein has to say about working in Sales & Success at Canva -
"We do a lot more than just book meetings, we create our own outreach sequences and lead our own discovery calls."
About the Role:
With experience in sales, customer success, or product support management, you love crafting strategies and translating them into real impact through exceptional operational execution and leadership.
What you’d be doing in this role
- Be responsible for managing the day-to-day inbound sales operation
- Bring a strong coaching mindset and support your team through call coaching, sequence review and development, email and social selling strategies, etc.
- Implement and iterate on the teams processes; time, records, and task management
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally with our Global Lead, Sales Leadership, Sales Operations
- Work collaboratively with Sales Training and Sales Enablement on onboarding programs and training/retraining initiatives
- Hire a best-in-class sales team
- Coaching on prospecting and pipeline generation
You're probably a match if:
- You believe that customer experience is paramount, and love to build innovative industry-leading solutions, teams & processes around this core principle.
- You are confident under pressure and can lead & scale teams
- You have experience leading a team of representatives in sales, customer success, or support; preferably in a high-growth, product-led B2B SaaS company.
- You can demonstrate experience in leading teams to success across borders and cultures, a collaborative approach, and the ability to drive outcomes.
- You are looking for an opportunity to influence and impact the creation of a brand-new GTM strategy for one of the most exciting and inspiring companies in the world.
- You have a passion for great customer experience and can translate customer needs and feedback to internal partners
- You thrive wearing lots of hats, shifting gears from macro to micro, and uncovering all possible avenues to help your team and the business achieve its goals.
- You use data insights to ensure your team provides the most tailored experience with every customer interaction
- You have experience managing systems [Drift, Salesforce, Outreach and Gong] and tooling which will track conversation effectiveness
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
• Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
• Health benefits plans to support you and your wellbeing
• 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
• Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.