Mable is an equal opportunity employer. We find excellence in diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. People with lived experience of disability or personal experience with the aged care system are strongly encouraged to apply.
Our interview processes are inclusive and will accommodate additional needs when required.
A little about us...
Founded in 2014, Mable has become one of Australia's largest and fastest growing healthtech marketplaces. Our platform is an online community of independent support workers who offer their services directly to people who are seeking aged care or disability support.
We’re thrilled to have been recognised within AFR’s Fast 100 list in 2021, Deloitte’s Tech Fast 50 2021 Awards and we won the Australian Growth & Australian Technology Growth Company of the Year Award 2020! This is an awesome opportunity to join a thriving scale up whose profit for purpose mission is transforming the aged care and disability support sectors.
Mission: We’re redefining support for disability and aged care in Australia by helping people who are aging or living with disability to connect with independent support people in their community.
About the role
As a Senior Analyst - Marketing at Mable you will use data and analytical techniques to identify and understand our business and product challenges, communicate your insights to multiple decision-makers across our Growth team and develop recommendations and prototypes to solve these challenges. You will be at the heart of a fast-paced, high growth environment where you will help drive real-world impact.
As the marketing-focused senior analyst at Mable, you will operate as the resident marketing expert within the data team, utilising your analytical and communication skills to extract actionable insights from data in support of a wide range of teams including brand, performance, enterprise, website and community engagement. Your strategic recommendations will be critical to optimising marketing performance and achieving the company's growth ambitions.
What will I be doing?
- Work with Growth teams to define measurement strategies, KPIs, and analyse market trends, audiences, competitors, etc.
- Uncover the business impact of key marketing activities to help optimize channel mix, media performance, platform features as well as creative.
- Collaborate with media agencies and partners to ensure alignment and campaign tracking consistency
- Monitor and analyse website and campaign performance data to identify trends, insights, and opportunities for optimization
- Develop and maintain automated dashboards and reports for all Growth teams and projects
- Support with technical implementation of A/B and multivariate testing at scale
- Conduct regular quality assurance checks to ensure data accuracy and troubleshoot issues with tracking or data collection across all platforms
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and best practices in digital analytics and share knowledge and insights with the team
- Assist the website team in analysing and optimising website performance
- Work collaboratively with data engineering team to define requirements for capture, centralization, and harmonisation of marketing data
- Identifying with data not only what is happening, but why it is happening and what it means
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of data analysis experience developing actionable insights
- Experience using Tableau & SQL or other similar tools to extract and manipulate data and create data visualisations to communicate insights
- Conducted qualitative and quantitative analysis and research, including market trends, audiences, and competitors.
- Ability to communicate complex data and insights to non-technical audiences.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing, website performance analysis, segmentation, and budget optimization.
- A “solutions mindset” of natural curiosity and strong motivation to solve problems, no matter how complicated or ambiguous they might be.
- Experience writing reports, creating presentations for consumption by leadership teams and executives
- Experience in collaborating with cross-functional teams, including Growth, Engineering, CX, and Product teams.
What else would make a difference?
- Advanced education in a relevant field such as computer science, mathematics, business analytics or marketing (as an example)
- Experience using an econometrics of MMM approach to provide insights across all media types
- Experience gained through through consulting, agency, or in house customer/marketing analytics functions will be highly regarded
- Experience managing Google Analytics (GA4) and Google Tag Manager, and implementing tracking from other platforms such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, and Facebook Ads.
Life at Mable
🏢 Sydney CBD Office - Two minutes walk from Town Hall Station, we’ve recently taken over an entire floor of the Hilton Hotel building with state-of-the-art facilities and tools you need to get the job done (hello, #scaleup life).
🏠 Hybrid working model - We love to encourage a healthy balance between team collaboration and home/ family commitments.
💻 WFH Set Up Allowance - A generous $800 to help you kit out your home office.
💵 Competitive Remuneration - Everyone at Mable contributes to the bigger picture mission so we want you to feel financially rewarded.
❤️🩹 Wellbeing & Mental health - We offer floating public holidays and access to our Employee Assistance Program (App + counselling).
🎂 Time away from our desks to recharge - Enjoy additional days off to celebrate your birthday, support your community by tapping into our ‘volunteer day’ or just have a day to yourself through our ‘wellbeing day’.
✈️ Explore the world - You have the opportunity to work from anywhere in the world for up to 4-weeks each year.
👨🏻👩🏻👧🏻👦🏻 Family comes first - Make the most of our Paid Parental Leave - a gender neutral policy for primary (14 weeks + super) and secondary (6 weeks + super) carers.
💪🏾 Stay fit - Discounted gym memberships and classes.
🥪 We love to eat - Our pantry and fridges are fully stocked for your convenience.
🏾 Diversity & Inclusion - We are constantly empowering our employees and creating a culture of greater inclusion. We are endorsed by Work180 as an accredited employer for women in tech.
🏆 Anniversary Awards - Be rewarded through our recognition program with awesome goodies and rewards to celebrate your successes and tenure at Mable.
💗 Accelerate your career - Be a part of one of Australia's fastest growing Marketplaces. We are a scale-up tech-co and our people are a huge part of this. We want all of our Mablers to feel supported in their careers and for Mable to be the place where they can grow to their full potential.
Culture within the Mablehood - Our values
All About People - We put our customers at the centre of everything we do.
Better Together - We are stronger, better and faster when we work together.
Challenge Openly - Speak up. Candid discussion helps us make better decisions.
Do The Right Thing, Always - We hold ourselves to the highest standard. What we say and do matters.
CrEate Impact - We are passionate about having an impact.
We are one
We’re endorsed by Work180 which showcases our commitment to our policies, flexible working and inclusion practices for women in tech - visit our page here.
If this role has stood out to you but you don’t feel like you ‘’tick all the boxes’’, we strongly encourage you to apply nonetheless. We value diversity across experience and you might well just bring something to the Mablehood that we are looking for!
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Where to find us online