Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney. We also have a campus in Melbourne and co-working spaces in Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide. But you have choice in where and how you work. That means if you want to do your thing in the office (if you're near one), at home or a bit of both, it's up to you.
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
You will work alongside our Head of High Velocity Sales, Head of Product Advocates, and peer leaders, to build and scale the growth engine, and tackle a wide range of challenges along the way.
You're probably a match it
- You have proven experience in a Senior Commercial Program / Operational leadership role with experience leading cross-functional projects and building from zero to achieve scale
- 5+ years of relevant prior experience (ideally Product Management/ Growth, Strategy Consulting and / or Business Operations ideally within a high growth technology company)
- Exceptional understanding of Product-led B2B Growth and Sales GTM strategies and operations
About the team
Growing our adoption and expansion in teams & businesses of all sizes is a core company strategy at Canva. Our Growth Supergroup is essential to driving this growth, across free users, and paid users through our subscription products, Canva Pro and Canva for Teams.
A key pillar of our Revenue growth engine is our High Velocity Sales motion. This is our product & data led sales motion, which assists paid teams in businesses to onboard and rapidly experience success on Canva, with a scaled, low-touch growth programmes involving Product Advocate meetings, webinars & in-product chat.
Canva already counts many active users from over 85% of Fortune 1000 companies amongst our 100 million+ MAUs, and has over 10 million paid subscribers. These numbers are growing rapidly every day, so we have a huge opportunity in front of us to build a world-class product-led sales motion that generates hundreds of millions of dollars in subscription revenue.
The role & where you come in
Our HV (High Velocity) team is progressing through foundational stages, and is now ready to scale.
This is where you come in! The Product Led Sales GTM Lead will be a key senior member of the core High Velocity team, responsible for the commercial product-led sales goal for SMB, and defining the customer experience through the delivery of a number of product-led, targeted, omni-channel programmes. You’ll be responsible for overall programme success, but a brilliant collaborator, delivering through your partnership with skilled team members across marketing, product, data and the Product Advocates.
As the GTM Lead, you will excel at the intersection of delightful customer experiences, commercial achievement and operational excellence. You’ll have demonstrated previous success as a commercial or operations leader, with proven results driving growth metrics, ideally within a scaled SaaS business.
- You have a track record of impact. You are deeply passionate about impact & goals. The experiences you draw on with the most pride is through leading teams to achieve results.
- Commercial acumen - you pride yourself in understanding your business, knowing what drives value, and you hold yourself accountable to great results.
- Operational Excellence - You are able to craft and implement repeatable systems, processes & playbooks from scratch, that set a high bar for quality and propel delivery and impact at scale. You’re comfortable with data management & can communicate tooling requirements. No learning will go lost on your watch.
- Collaboration - You are exceptional at bringing together a large & cross-functional group of leaders and teams together under a single strategy & set of goals.
- User Obsessed - You deeply understand that an outstanding customer experience is what drives long term growth & revenue. You bring this to life through the work of your team.
- Project management - every piece of the puzzle is in place to deliver fabulous experiences with operational excellence
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
• Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
• Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.