Mable is an equal opportunity employer. We find excellence in diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. People with lived experience of disability or personal experience with the aged care system are strongly encouraged to apply.
Our interview processes are inclusive and will accommodate additional needs when required.
A little about us...
Founded in 2014, Mable has become one of Australia's largest and fastest growing healthtech marketplaces. Our platform is an online community of independent support workers who offer their services directly to people who are seeking aged care or disability support.
We’re thrilled to have been recognised within AFR’s Fast 100 list in 2021, Deloitte’s Tech Fast 50 2021 Awards and we won the Australian Growth & Australian Technology Growth Company of the Year Award 2020! This is an awesome opportunity to join a thriving scale up whose profit for purpose mission is transforming the aged care and disability support sectors.
Mission: We’re redefining support for disability and aged care in Australia by helping people who are aging or living with disability to connect with independent support people in their community.
Due to exciting business growth, the Performance Team is building out their in-house capabilities across Mable. This role will work closely with the Senior Manager to execute the performance strategy across paid search whilst looking into CRO opportunities to improve acquisition. This will involve campaign execution not only for Mable, but future ventures.
We are seeking a highly motivated digital marketing specialist with at least 2 years experience to join the growing team. The ideal candidate will have experience in developing, executing and optimising paid search strategies as they will be responsible for implementing the acquisition tactics in these channels. They will also work closely with internal teams across CRO strategies to optimise the user journey and increase conversion.
What will I be doing?
- Develop and execute paid search (SEM) strategies focused on acquisition and efficient growth
- Support the Senior Manager with the digital strategy to identify growth opportunities and deliver initiatives on time and budget
- Daily management of Google Ads and Bing Ads including creating, optimising and analysing campaigns, maintaining account hygiene and implementing a test & learn framework
- Campaign reporting and analysing performance to identify new opportunities within the search accounts
- Collaborate with internal teams around the implementation of CRO strategies to improve the user journey and acquisition
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns
- Stay up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends and best practices
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years experience in developing, executing and optimising paid search strategies
- Hands-on experience managing Google Ads including building out campaigns, setting budgets, targeting and optimisations (Bing Ads a bonus)
- Data-driven mindset with an understanding of Google Analytics and gaining actionable insights out of reports
- Strong communication, teamwork and time management skills
- Experience across lead generation and B2C/B2B2C marketing is a plusBachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field preferred
- Passionate about Tech and making a real impact on people’s lives
Life at Mable
🏢 Sydney CBD Office - Two minutes walk from Town Hall Station, we’ve recently taken over an entire floor of the Hilton Hotel building with state-of-the-art facilities and tools you need to get the job done (hello, #scaleup life).
🏠 Hybrid working model - We love to encourage a healthy balance between team collaboration and home/ family commitments.
💻 WFH Set Up Allowance - A generous $800 to help you kit out your home office.
💵 Competitive Remuneration - Everyone at Mable contributes to the bigger picture mission so we want you to feel financially rewarded.
❤️🩹 Wellbeing & Mental health - We offer floating public holidays and access to our Employee Assistance Program (App + counselling).
🎂 Time away from our desks to recharge - Enjoy additional days off to celebrate your birthday, support your community by tapping into our ‘volunteer day’ or just have a day to yourself through our ‘wellbeing day’.
✈️ Explore the world - You have the opportunity to work from anywhere in the world for up to 4-weeks each year.
👨🏻👩🏻👧🏻👦🏻 Family comes first - Make the most of our Paid Parental Leave - a gender neutral policy for primary (14 weeks + super) and secondary (6 weeks + super) carers.
💪🏾 Stay fit - Discounted gym memberships and classes.
🥪 We love to eat - Our pantry and fridges are fully stocked for your convenience.
🏾 Diversity & Inclusion - We are constantly empowering our employees and creating a culture of greater inclusion. We are endorsed by Work180 as an accredited employer for women in tech.
🏆 Anniversary Awards - Be rewarded through our recognition program with awesome goodies and rewards to celebrate your successes and tenure at Mable.
💗 Accelerate your career - Be a part of one of Australia's fastest growing Marketplaces. We are a scale-up tech-co and our people are a huge part of this. We want all of our Mablers to feel supported in their careers and for Mable to be the place where they can grow to their full potential.
Culture within the Mablehood - Our values
All About People - We put our customers at the centre of everything we do.
Better Together - We are stronger, better and faster when we work together.
Challenge Openly - Speak up. Candid discussion helps us make better decisions.
Do The Right Thing, Always - We hold ourselves to the highest standard. What we say and do matters.
CrEate Impact - We are passionate about having an impact.
We are one
We’re endorsed by Work180 which showcases our commitment to our policies, flexible working and inclusion practices for women in tech - visit our page here.
If this role has stood out to you but you don’t feel like you ‘’tick all the boxes’’, we strongly encourage you to apply nonetheless. We value diversity across experience and you might well just bring something to the Mablehood that we are looking for!
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Where to find us online