A BIT ABOUT US
At Class, we transform the way businesses do work. As an ASX-listed Australian technology company, we champion automation, simplicity and connectivity for the wealth accounting industry through innovative cloud solutions. Since 2009, Class pioneered the SMSF administration’s move to the cloud with Class Super. Today, we’re the trusted technology partner to Australia’s leading accounting, auditing and financial advisory firms.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built so far (not to mention humbled to be recognized as Australia's #1 SMSF Software Provider & Administration Platform in 2021). Our people are Class's biggest competitive advantage and we’ll continue investing in our “Class mates” and be a people-first culture.THE OPPORTUNITY
As a UX Developer, you’ll actively participate in all Agile Scrum ceremonies and work to understand, breakdown, size and implement user stories. You will consult on designs to identify and reduce complexity. In our growing organization, you’ll be designing new features and updates to Class's product. You will write automated and unit tests and work together with our testers to ensure quality output. Collaboratively with product managers and designers to drive the implementation and release of major features, this role will see up champion best practices for writing well-tested, well-organized code.
We believe that user-centric design ultimately leads to the best products, so we listen closely to our users, both external and internal. As an engineer on our close-knit, cross-functional team, you’ll be an active voice in shaping our product. Class is constantly rolling out high-demand features and tackling ever greater challenges of scale.This role is based in our brand new Sydney CBD offices, with the option to work from home up to 3 days per week. We're all working from home currently until it is safe to return to the office.THE TEAM
You’ll join a team where everyone—including you—is striving to constantly improve their knowledge of infrastructure, systems, and cares about minimizing downtime. We are an incredibly supportive team–we love to pitch in when problems arise and give great peer feedback to help each other grow. We are passionate about lots of things--automation, collaboration, and a great user experience--and we love sharing those passions with each other. Read about our team values here and see Life at Class
- Strong SASS/SCSS, CSS3 and HTML5 skills
- .NetCore, Docker, Vue.js, Bootstrap and AWS
- Relevant software development experience with a track record of delivering software with high business impart
- Proficiency in strong SASS/SCSS, CSS3 andHTML5 skills
- Experience building Design Systems
- Experience with Vue.js, Docker, Bootstrap, Tailwind and material design (desirable)
- Eagerness to be part of a communicative Agile-driven team
If this sounds like your dream role, and you thrive on challenges, we'd love to hear from you!THE CLASS STORY
Class is heavily focused on technology innovation, attracting the best talent and delivering on our Reimagination strategy. We are in an exciting growth phase, and this opportunity will truly make an impact as we evolve into a world class organisation!Perks@Class
- Wellbeing initiatives such as health checks, meditation and mental health webinars- A consultation on your finances with a trusted partner, and a discounted financial advisory service- Enjoy choice and flex on how/when you work- Access to free counselling via our Employee Assistance Program- Discounted health insurance and gym membership- Take more holidays via purchased leave- Give back with our charity partner, Solar Buddy- Grow and learn through our Innovation Labs, external speaker series, and internal MasterCLASS events!Check out our Hackathon!
Follow us on socials:LinkedIn
and our Class website
to find out what's it's really like to work here.
At Class we pride ourselves being an inclusive employer of choice where are people can bring their whole selves to work and feel 100% safe and supported to do so. If don't feel you fit this role 100%, we would still love to hear from you! Tell us what you're interested in - you still might have a skill we didn't realize we needed!
"We Are Reimagineers. Transforming Technology. Delivering with Heart."
*As part of our process, a police check will be conducted on all successful candidates*“We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant”