This role is for HomeMade - a related entity of Mable
HomeMade is a related entity to Mable and operate as a completely separate business, however both have a shared vision for self-management.
We are a health-tech start-up established in 2020, focusing on transforming home care in Australia through our creative approach which is designed to support people in achieving their goals whilst living at home.
Leveraging on our technology platform, we are an approved provider that specialise in self-management. We partner with our customers to create unique support plans that meet their needs and optimise their funds, making the most out of their Home Care Package (HCP). Our approach is simple and keeps people in control of their package, funding, and support.
To find out more, click here
As we continue to grow here at HomeMade, we are excited to launch our first Business Analyst role within the organisation. In this newly created role, you will have the opportunity to come in and take responsibility for developing and improving operational processes and systems.
Given HomeMade is a relatively young business offering something new in the HCP marketplace, you will have the ability to identify opportunities for service innovation and take a proactive approach to implementation whilst the business continues to grow rapidly - and we aren't kidding when we say rapidly.
Please note, this role offers a flexible working environment between the office and working from home.
Some of your responsibilities will include and are not limited to:
● Gather, validate and document business requirements.
● Work with teams to review existing operations, processes and procedures and recommend productivity or cost saving initiatives that support the customer experience or improve compliance.
● Work in partnership with our Lead Product Designer and ensure that business requirements are adequate and ready for our product team to work on.
● Maintain a holistic understanding of the environments, in particular the platform, to assist team and stakeholders with recommendations.
● Familiarise yourself with a highly complex regulatory environment to ensure that we meet compliance with our solutions.
● Document and maintain systems and processes and ensure they are always up to date so we can scale and maintain a high level of quality and consistency.
● Collaborate across teams to document technical and functional requirements of systems.
● Work with teams to identify issues, risks and benefits of existing tools, processes and practices and develop proposed solutions outlining business impacts.
● With the support of our data experts, collect and analyse quantitative and qualitative data to draw out trends and insights and identify opportunities for improvement. This may include determining what new data we should collect, and designing and implementing split or A/B tests to evaluate our Operations experiments.
● Simplifying information and deciphering technical jargon so it is easily understood by the whole team.
Who you will be working with
You would be joining our team, a group of people who know they can make a difference to their customers. We are an efficient, contemporary, and customer-focused business that works in a Supportive family-friendly working environment.
The values we live by
🏼PUT PEOPLE FIRST - People and relationships matter most
🪁 FOSTER FREEDOM - Life should be lived in a way that makes sense for you, without unnecessary controls or external restrictions
💖DO THE RIGHT THING - What is fair, honest, open, ethical, and transparent
💡BE BOLD - With a vision to imagine and create a brighter future
Life at HomeMade
🏠 Hybrid set-up - Work from home or in the office (depending on what suits your circumstance). Our Head Office is situated within the Hilton Hotel, in Sydney's CBD.
💕 We care - Be surrounded by a supportive, family-friendly working environment.
🪴 Keep growing with us - Ongoing career development opportunities.
🎉Floating Public Holidays - Our Floating Public Holidays policy is just one way the company demonstrates its commitment to the wellbeing of our people and to creating a culture of greater inclusion.
🙋🏼♂️ Volunteer day - One paid day per calendar year to volunteer for your community. We encourage you to volunteer in the disability or aged care sector, but it’s your choice!
🌴 Wellbeing day - Enjoy a paid day each calendar year to focus on your health and wellbeing.
❤️🩹 Employee Assistance Program - A 24/7 service that includes counselling for you and your immediate family.
👨🏻👩🏻👧🏻👦🏻 Improved parental leave - We support our employees through their parental leave journey to enable them to balance work and family matters and successfully transition to their new life stage as working parents.
We are one
As an organisation we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of lifestyle, ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
If this role has stood out to you but you don’t feel like you ‘tick all the boxes’, we strongly encourage you to apply nonetheless. We value diversity across experience and you might well just bring something to HomeMade that we are looking for!
One thing about HomeMade is we love to chat and we aren’t ready to give up that human touch. If you have any queries or questions about the opportunity or would like to have a confidential discussion.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.