Bunzl Australia & New Zealand is a leader in the marketing and distribution of a diverse consumable products range across a wide variety of industry sectors. We’re a multinational company committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant, and harmonious, encouraging open and effective communication between all levels and offering employment that is secure and satisfying.
You will be required to:
Pick & Pack orders ready for dispatch
Meeting hourly / daily KPI’s
General warehouse duties
Replenishments, put-aways, loading & unloading trucks via forklift
Following ALL on-site Safe Work Practices
Attending start-up Toolbox talks
• LF Forklift Licence is an advantage
• High Reach experience but not necessary (will train if needed)
• Able to use RF Scanner
• Basic Warehouse experience (preferred but not essential)
• Availability to commence ASAP
• A current driver’s licence and own transportation
• Willingness to learn and develop existing skills
What’s on offer:
• Safe undercover Work Environment
• Permanent Employment
• Career Progression
• $1,000 tax-free Sign on bonus (TnCs apply)
At Bunzl, we believe that when you join our team, your potential is endless. Because at BUNZL… We believe in you!
We are a Circle Back Platinum Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
No agencies please.