Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship office is in Sydney, Australia, but we've made our way from down under, to hubs in Austin and San Francisco, which are now home to our US operations. So whether you're in Texas or California, you have choice in where and how you work in each of those states. That means if you want to do your thing in the office (if you're near one), at home or a bit of both, it's up to you.
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
We’re looking for a graphic designer and design educator who is passionate and skilled at facilitating design training sessions. Sitting in Canva’s Launch Crew, the successful candidate will deliver creative-led workshops to our Strategic and Enterprise customers as part of their onboarding journey.
As a design trainer you will be someone who can:
You're probably at match if:
- You have experience in developing and delivering workshops for business audiences - both virtually and in person
- Experience onboarding new business users to a tech platform
- You're passionate in speaking ‘Design language’ to client’s design departments on how to use Canva to its full potential
- A strong understanding of B2B and enterprise business needs, particularly in visual communication and document design
- Professional presentation skills to facilitate learning to our B2B audiences. You’ll have a confident but natural style presenting to a range of audiences
- Process driven. Able to manage multiple work streams with differing deadlines—keep people on track and informed, and ensure the goals are clear and met.
- Experience working with different stakeholders, keeping calm under pressure, working well with others and communicating clearly - in a team or training environment.
- Ability to navigate a variety of tech platforms including webinar delivery platforms to effectively deliver on the role
- An understanding and ability to work with layout, colour, typography, and imagery
- Work with Canva Advisors to understand new/exisiting customers to understand clients needs and tailor design training to suit.
- A love for design and creativity with a great eye for layout and the ability to work within brand guidelines
- Diligence to hit deadlines, and offer suggestions to streamline and improve team processes.
- Learn all sides of Enterprise Studio and jump into creating presentations and templates when in between training sessions and support.
- Must have: Proficiency in visual design software including Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop), Google Slides, Powerpoint
- Must have: Proficiency in the building and executing of brand kits, including core elements around logo usage, colour, typography, and brand assets
- Encouraged: High competency in Canva
About Launch Crew
Launch Crew is the design arm of the Sales & Success team, creating on-brand templates for our many global partners that use Canva for their organisation.
Designing to support the Sales & Success team to win the hearts and minds of larger organisations is this team’s specialty and forms an exciting bridge between our many clients and their success on Canva.
We visualise how a customer’s brand works in Canva, support new and expansion customers with template builds and empower the customer with designer training to make sure they can do the best designs of their life - it’s the Canva way!
Launch Crew contributes directly to Canva’s business success by helping acquire, retain and grow businesses on the platform.
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
• Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
• Health benefits plans to support you and your wellbeing
• 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
• Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.