We’re constantly working towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community all around the world. We celebrate uniqueness and whatever makes you, you and encourage everyone who wants to help us transform the way the world designs, to join us on this journey. We value all different types of experiences. If you don’t think you quite meet all of the qualifications, we’d still love to hear from you.
At Canva, our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform. Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and a remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 60 million monthly active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 6 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest-growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we want to do.
About the group and team
The Businesses & Education Super Group is responsible for our premium SaaS product, Canva Pro, Enterprise, Teams and Education. We are responsible for building, improving and growing a product that can help our users be more productive, and achieve more with Canva. We have a mission of empowering millions of businesses/teams to grow and we’re making pretty amazing progress!
The Revenue Platform Group at Canva is deeply rooted within the Businesses & Education Super Group. Owning the strategy and roadmap for enabling everyone, across the planet, to access the paid features of Canva be this through a subscription or a one off transaction. No two countries are the same, it is our job to understand, evaluate and prioritise what works best and for who. We do everything from building out complex new payment integrations to enabling other Canva groups achieve their goals and monetise their features.
Our ideal Technical Program Manager has led technical products at scale, has great attention to detail, concisely communicates complex concepts, and is equally excited about 99.9999% reliability and financial correctness as well as beautiful UX and API design.
You thrive in a collaborative fast-paced environment, working together to figure out the best experience for the user and how to impact the business. Continually learning and adapting, you strive to grow yourself and those around you. Living and breathing all things money, you make data-informed, strategic decisions and deliver on them to lead your team to great results.
What you will achieve in the first 3-6 months
- Establish Program Management across the group - Ramp up on all things Super Group related & become an internal subject matter expert on our Revenue Platform
- 2021 and beyond delivery plans - Work closely with the Product team to build out our delivery for next year and onwards
- Collaborate with Revenue Platform Product, Growth/Marketing and Engineering teams to drive project execution
- Working across all teams within Revenue Platform Group
- Manage multiple projects of high complexity and scope, working with teams to develop milestones, success criteria and fast delivery
- Work with each of our autonomous teams to promote project-management best practices
- Coordinate a passionate, cross-functional team of engineers, marketers, designers and finance/legal to execute this roadmap delivering value to our millions of users
- Coordinate cross-team dependenciesIdentify areas of opportunities across the organization, and create programs and processes to solve them
- Own communications strategy to stakeholders including ownership of group cadence (all hands, team meetings etc)
- Collaborate with peers throughout Canva to shape and drive the highest impact monetisation roadmap for Canva across all our productsHelp build out our services to scale with Canva’s continued growth
Skills and experience
- You love SaaS growth challenges and diving into metrics, ideally with experience within the financial space
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum set up delivering end to end technical projects for SAAS product is a must
- Revenue or Payment platform experience would be nice to have
- You’re a natural communicator – can speak the language of engineering, data, design, operations and can coordinate cross-functionally with each to achieve big wins.
- Can effectively communicate with partners in business and make technical calls
- You love data (both qualitative and quantitative) and can turn insights into actions
- You pride yourself on being an owner and getting projects from idea to live
- You thrive on being in the middle of a cross-functional team, coordinating the roadmap and getting results
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. If you’re keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.