Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney, Australia, but with many of our Canvanauts calling the Philippines home, our office in Manila is a buzzing place. Whether your role needs you in the office, at home or a bit of both, we've created an environment that truly empowers you to thrive.
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
At the moment, this role is focused on:
What we're looking for
- Proven experience in Workforce Management within customer service or contact center operations, leading with a bias for action
- Intermediate level capability in Excel/Google sheets
- Passion for all things data, especially to drive decisions and results
- Customer centricity, complemented by a big-picture approach to understanding user issues
- A drive for communication and partnership to ensure goals are met, able to confidently give directions while keeping several plates spinning at the same time
- An outstanding record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Grace and patience under fire; able to present in front of large groups, navigate through ambiguity; and demonstrate composure in stressful situations
What makes you stand out
- Experience in scheduling and intraday management within Workforce Management
- Specific experience in Customer Service operations
- Basic SQL skills
- Familiarity with WFM and/or Business Intelligence tools
- A grounding in mathematics and/or statistics
- A bachelor's degree in STEM is preferred
About the group/team
The User Voice (UV) supergroup's mission is "every user empowered, every voice heard". We delight our community by surfacing insights and following through with users, enabling self-help for our global community, and providing scalable, world-class support.
The Workforce Management (WFM) team is part of the Global User Voice Enablement (GrUVE) group that ensures every user interaction with a Canva specialist is a delightful experience.
About the role/specialty
For a delightful user experience where the help of a skilled team is needed, WFM ensures we have the right number of people, in the right place, at the right time, to meet desired service levels, at the lowest cost possible.
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
• Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
• Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.