Canva’s Commitment and Mission
At Canva, we celebrate diversity. We deeply believe that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key to building the best product, team and company. We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
Our mission at Canva is to empower the world to design and since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 110+ million monthly active users across 190 different countries and a team of over 3,400 people… and the best bit is that we’ve only achieved 1% of what we know we’re capable of.
Join us and design your future.
Our Growth Supergroup is responsible for driving Canva’s user & subscription product revenue growth through product-led got-to-market & growth strategies.
A key pillar of our Revenue growth engine is our High-Velocity Sales motion. This is our product & data-led sales motion, that complements our successful self-serve engine, by offering a layer of low-touch human support via our team of Product Advocates.
We are early on in our journey to make Canva a ubiquitous presence in teams and businesses, and there is a whole lot more to do to achieve our vision, so we are looking for an Operations Manager to help us build our High Velocity Sales org
The Operations Manager will be at the core of the team - enabling us to deliver fabulous experiences, rapidly, by ensuring our tools and processes are fit for scale.
What You'll Do
- As the focal point of multiple programmes - you will be collaborating with our partners to make sure tools, systems and processes are ready to go as we launch new programmes, and taking a continuous improvement approach to ensure everything is working as you expect. Your project management and operational expertise will build efficiency within the team, and flawless customer experiences.
- Own the High Velocity tool roadmap - understand the customer experiences High Velocity will deliver in the next 12 months, and internal system requirements. Work with systems business partners to ensure effective cross-functional tooling roadmaps which enable the delivery of customer and commercial goals
- Project manage new launches and releases - some of our existing tools will be deprecated and replaced through 2023 and have a consistent flow of product releases - be responsible for smooth transitions and launches for our team and customers
- Enable the ongoing delivery of customer-facing programmes - you’ll understand the needs of all your key partners (GTM programme managers, marketers, data analysts, sales operations, marketing ops, product, to name a few) and will effectively project manage launches from an internal perspective
- Operational Excellence - You are able to craft and implement repeatable systems, processes & tools from scratch, that set a high bar for quality and propel delivery and impact at scale.
- Continuous improvement - you’ll never be satisfied with the tools and systems we have in place, and will take initiative to drive continuous improvement into our processes.
- User Obsessed - Your curiosity doesn’t end with internal tooling - you’re very familiar with the CX you enable, and you are guided in your actions by the end customer goal.
- 4+ years experience in a deeply operational role, ideally within a high growth technology company
- Bonus: Data analysis & data visualisation tool capability - we won’t need you to query the data warehouse, but you can take a spreadsheet of unstructured data and drive the insights to make data-motivated decisions
Working at Canva
Our culture is unlike anywhere else and we design your #CanvaLife experience to empower you to do the best work of your life.
Whether you’re in the office, working from home or choosing your own adventure, our benefits for permanent Canvanauts include:
• Equity packages for you to truly be a part of the Canva journey.
• We have a hybrid work model (in-office & from home), with our offices are always open to you balancing flexibility and connection
• Flexible leave so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own professional development.
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers throughout their parenting and caring journey.
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance. This is for you to spend on whatever will support your wellbeing and development.. because you know what you need to Vibe and Thrive, better than anyone.
• Virtual and in-office wellness benefits including Canva University, Employee Assistant Programs and Fitness & Meditation Classes.
• Canva For Good program matching your not-for-profit donations, Force for Good leave (3 paid volunteering days) and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.