Mable is an equal opportunity employer. We find excellence in diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. People with lived experience of disability or personal experience with the aged care system are strongly encouraged to apply.
Our interview processes are inclusive and will accommodate additional needs when required.
A little about us...
Founded in 2014, Mable has become one of Australia's largest and fastest growing healthtech marketplaces. Our platform is an online community of independent support workers who offer their services directly to people who are seeking aged care or disability support.
We’re thrilled to have been recognised within AFR’s Fast 100 list in 2021, Deloitte’s Tech Fast 50 2021 Awards and we won the Australian Growth & Australian Technology Growth Company of the Year Award 2020! This is an awesome opportunity to join a thriving scale up whose profit for purpose mission is transforming the aged care and disability support sectors.
Mission: We’re redefining support for disability and aged care in Australia by helping people who are aging or living with disability to connect with independent support people in their community.
The role of the Customer Support Specialist is uniquely designed to service all users of the Mable platform. The team is trained across everything Mable and is critical to driving customer engagement and loyalty.
Who you will be working with
You will be working with a team of highly supportive, passionate, and motivated customer advocates, delivering exceptional customer service with a laugh for good measure.
How will you make impact?
- Being able to resolve customer inquiries in the first interaction.
- Being a customer advocate, sharing customer feedback with the broader business to improve customer satisfaction
- Providing education and support tailored to meet the individual needs of all Mable customers
- Promoting self-service of the platform to enable complete choice and control of support needs
What will I be doing?
- We are looking to bring onboard great customer service talent. As the voice of Mable, you will:
- Be part of a vibrant and caring team, assisting the Mable community in a high volume inbound call centre environment, also supporting additional channels as required.
- Display excellent interpersonal skills with an empathetic and compassionate approach to customers
- Recognise opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and work towards a resolution or escalate where required
- Provide information, advice, guidance, and support to our community, supporting our users to achieve their goals through our platform
- Proactively educate our users on getting the most out of Mable based on their individual needs.
- Advocate for customers to ensure their needs are met and inquiries resolved.
- Provide broader business teams with insights and feedback to support process and platform improvements
- Deliver standard service excellence that is in line with our code of conduct and company values
- Adhere to team processes and procedures and accurate record-keeping in Salesforce
- Meet individual and team KPIs, and undertake other duties and responsibilities as required
What are we looking for?
- You are excited about working in a fast-paced, high-volume environment, think big, and act with a sense of urgency for our customers.
- You are a champion in delivering world-class customer service and have a passion for providing excellent customer outcomes.
- You are a good listener, problem-solver, critical thinker, and a people person.
- You care about your customers and will always go the extra mile to get them the best outcomes.
- You are resilient and a self-starter. You are motivated to get things done.
- You have experience using Salesforce or similar CRM systems and enjoy learning new things.
- You love working in a collaborative team that enjoys having fun and supporting each other.
- You exhibit adaptability, resilience, transparency, trustworthiness, passion, and innate curiosity.
- This role requires proof of eligibility to work in Australia, including a National Police Check and Working with Children Check (WWCC).
Life at Mable
🏢 Sydney CBD Office - Two minutes walk from Town Hall Station, we’ve recently taken over an entire floor of the Hilton Hotel building with state-of-the-art facilities and tools you need to get the job done (hello, #scaleup life).
🏠 Hybrid working model - We love to encourage a healthy balance between team collaboration and home/ family commitments.
💻 WFH Set Up Allowance - A generous $800 to help you kit out your home office.
💵 Competitive Remuneration - Everyone at Mable contributes to the bigger picture mission so we want you to feel financially rewarded.
❤️🩹 Wellbeing & Mental health - We offer floating public holidays and access to our Employee Assistance Program (App + counselling).
🎂 Time away from our desks to recharge - Enjoy additional days off to celebrate your birthday, support your community by tapping into our ‘volunteer day’ or just have a day to yourself through our ‘wellbeing day’.
✈️ Explore the world - You have the opportunity to work from anywhere in the world for up to 4-weeks each year.
👨🏻👩🏻👧🏻👦🏻 Family comes first - Make the most of our Paid Parental Leave - a gender neutral policy for primary (14 weeks + super) and secondary (6 weeks + super) carers.
💪🏾 Stay fit - Discounted gym memberships and classes.
🥪 We love to eat - Our pantry and fridges are fully stocked for your convenience.
🏾 Diversity & Inclusion - We are constantly empowering our employees and creating a culture of greater inclusion. We are endorsed by Work180 as an accredited employer for women in tech.
🏆 Anniversary Awards - Be rewarded through our recognition program with awesome goodies and rewards to celebrate your successes and tenure at Mable.
💗 Accelerate your career - Be a part of one of Australia's fastest growing Marketplaces. We are a scale-up tech-co and our people are a huge part of this. We want all of our Mablers to feel supported in their careers and for Mable to be the place where they can grow to their full potential.
Culture within the Mablehood - Our values
All About People - We put our customers at the centre of everything we do.
Better Together - We are stronger, better and faster when we work together.
Challenge Openly - Speak up. Candid discussion helps us make better decisions.
Do The Right Thing, Always - We hold ourselves to the highest standard. What we say and do matters.
CrEate Impact - We are passionate about having an impact.
We are one
We’re endorsed by Work180 which showcases our commitment to our policies, flexible working and inclusion practices for women in tech - visit our page here.
If this role has stood out to you but you don’t feel like you ‘’tick all the boxes’’, we strongly encourage you to apply nonetheless. We value diversity across experience and you might well just bring something to the Mablehood that we are looking for!
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Where to find us online