Canva’s Commitment and Mission
At Canva, we celebrate diversity. We deeply believe that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key to building the best product, team and company. We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
Our mission at Canva is to empower the world to design and since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 110+ million monthly active users across 190 different countries and a team of over 3,400 people… and the best bit is that we’ve only achieved 1% of what we know we’re capable of.
Join us and design your future.
About the Team
As a new team, the High Velocity Sales segment is going through a rapid phase of expansion - it's a great time to join the team! This role focuses on supporting the tooling needs of the High velocity sales segment. The High Velocity sales segment drives efficient acquisition and onboarding of SMBs, as well as nurturing prospects for the Enterprise sales team.
About the Role
This highly visible role is ideal for a motivated individual who can think end to end about the tooling needs of High Velocity Sales, across meeting scheduling, lead routing and opportunity capture. Best in class tooling would ensure optimal customer experience, speed of execution and also the collection of the data points to measure the success of the business.
This team member will be expected to develop a deep understanding of High velocity’s Sales motion and the outcomes the business desires to achieve, and use this to develop business requirements for tooling and work cross functionally to implement. In return, this role offers the right candidate the opportunity to help shape the next phase of Canva’s growth.
In this role, you will review effectiveness of current High Velocity tooling, and work with leadership to define the tooling needs in line with business goals and the key metrics needed to be captured. You will work cross functionally with the Salesforce system admins, Marketing operations team, Finance systems team, Data team and High Velocity Sales team members across Sydney, Austin and Manila to improve systems flows.
What You'll Do:
- Administration of the production and sandbox High Velocity sales system environments; responsibilities include configuring profiles, roles, security settings, sharing rules, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow, validation rules, approvals, dashboards, reports, etc.
- Monitor and maintain security across the High Velocity sales systems platform.
- Enforce Information Security policies in Drift, Outreach, Calend.ly, Gong.io to restrict access of data and system processes to authorized users.
- Monitor and optimize High Velocity sales systems configuration to maintain peak system performance.
- Apply best practices across Drift, Outreach, Calend.ly, Gong.io environments to ensure maximum uptime, data quality and optimized Salesforce response time.
- Perform trend analysis, and develop action plans for improving SLAs and reducing case volume and problems.
- Incident troubleshooting, resolution and technical root cause analysis to permanently resolve problems.
- Build and maintain best processes to support admin functions such as user onboarding, security audits, system monitoring, reporting & analytics.
- Assist in High Velocity sales systems onboarding training sessions for new hires.
- Assist the team to build test scenarios and testing of the system for new changes.
- Help create and maintain both team facing and technical documentationUpdate and build solutions with declarative automation (workflow rules, process builders, flows)
- Actively support our end users in daily tasks as needed (troubleshooting, data fixes, ownership transfers, etc)
- Ensure that our Drift, Outreach, Calend.ly, Gong.io platforms are up to date with the latest releases.
- Onboard and offboard users within High Velocity sales systems; i.e. Drift, Outreach, Gong.io, Catalyst
- Help maintain data cleanliness throughout the Sales systems via record clean ups, deduplication, validation rules, and automations.
- Regular audits of roles, profiles, security settings, sharing, and permission sets to ensure our organization is secure.
What We're Looking For:
- 2+ years of experience as a Sales Systems Analyst.
- Familiarity with in-tool reports; e.g. basic Salesforce and Calend.ly dashboards.
- Strong technical knowledge of chat and sales systems administration and configuration.
- Self-motivated, flexible, team player with solid multi-tasking, time management & organization expertise with the ability to manage multiple and often changing priorities.
- Attention to detail with the ability to analyze and solve complex problems as well as provide documentation, guidance and instruction to users.
- Salesforce admin experience.
- A strong attention to detail.
- You enjoy learning new technologies and want to continue growing your Salesforce skillset.
- You’re a self-starter with strong initiative and problem-solving skills + an all-around positive attitude.
- You have high personal integrity and a commitment to sound, ethical, moral and legal business standards and practices.
- Ability to take on multiple projects at once while prioritizing your time.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to execute tasks with minimal guidance.
- Critical thinker with creative solutions to solve challenges and meet business requirements.
Working at Canva
Our culture is unlike anywhere else and we design your #CanvaLife experience to empower you to do the best work of your life.
Whether you’re in the office, working from home or choosing your own adventure, our benefits for permanent Canvanauts include:
• Equity packages for you to truly be a part of the Canva journey.
• We have a hybrid work model (in-office & from home), with our offices are always open to you balancing flexibility and connection
• Flexible leave so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own professional development.
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers throughout their parenting and caring journey.
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance. This is for you to spend on whatever will support your wellbeing and development.. because you know what you need to Vibe and Thrive, better than anyone.
• Virtual and in-office wellness benefits including Canva University, Employee Assistant Programs and Fitness & Meditation Classes.
• Canva For Good program matching your not-for-profit donations, Force for Good leave (3 paid volunteering days) and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.