Mable is an equal opportunity employer. We find excellence in diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. People with lived experience of disability or personal experience with the aged care system are strongly encouraged to apply.
Our interview processes are inclusive and will accommodate additional needs when required.
A little about us...
Founded in 2014, Mable has become one of Australia's largest and fastest growing healthtech marketplaces. Our platform is an online community of independent support workers who offer their services directly to people who are seeking aged care or disability support.
We’re thrilled to have been recognised within AFR’s Fast 100 list in 2021, Deloitte’s Tech Fast 50 2021 Awards and we won the Australian Growth & Australian Technology Growth Company of the Year Award 2020! This is an awesome opportunity to join a thriving scale up whose profit for purpose mission is transforming the aged care and disability support sectors.
Mission: We’re redefining support for disability and aged care in Australia by helping people who are aging or living with disability to connect with independent support people in their community.
Must be based in Australia.
Reporting to the Customer Engagement Manager, this role will sit within our customer engagement team and your objective will be to work with current and potential customers to understand their goals and help them utilise the platform to get the support they want and need.
This is a unique opportunity to make a difference in people's lives at a rapidly growing company whose mission is to transform the aged care and disability support sectors.
What will I be doing?
- Communicate with potential clients on a regular basis through a variety of channels – inbound and outbound warm calling, email, live chat, and SMS.
- Build relationships with current and potential customers to understand their goals and provide advice and support to help them achieve their goals through Mable
- Ensure people seeking support have all the tools they need to get started in our community
- Work with your colleagues and Client Engagement Manager to solve complex client queries
- Collaborate with colleagues to effectively manage call volumes, workflows and minimise delays through the onboarding process
- Deliver service standard excellence that is in line with our code of conduct and company values
- Adhere to all company procedures, values and policies so that you provide an accurate representation of the company to all potential clients
- Ensure thorough and accurate record keeping in Salesforce
- Meet and exceed role KPIs agreed to in performance check-ins
- Assist the Client Engagement Manager with ad hoc tasks at the discretion of the Client Engagement Manager
- Undertake other duties and responsibilities as required
What are we looking for?
- You will be proactive, a critical thinker and a great problem solver
- You are a good listener, problem solver, critical thinker, and people person
- You pride yourself and gain great satisfaction in providing amazing customer service
- You care about your customers and will always go the extra mile to get them the best outcomes
- Mable is a technology business, therefore we need tech savvy people who love to learn new things. You need to be confident using Google suite, Salesforce, and cloud-based contact centre software or can demonstrate an ability to pick similar systems up quickly
- Experience in a customer service, sales/account management environment is preferred
- You enjoy working in a team towards team goals, deadlines and weekly KPIs
- You approach work with high-energy, drive and internal motivation in a fast paced and flexible environment
- Strong connection to, or interest in building an understanding of the Australian disability and aged care sectors and communities
- You exhibit adaptability, resilience, transparency, trustworthiness, passion and innate curiosity
Life at Mable
🏢 Sydney CBD Office - Two minutes walk from Town Hall Station, we’ve recently taken over an entire floor of the Hilton Hotel building with state-of-the-art facilities and tools you need to get the job done (hello, #scaleup life).
🏠 Hybrid working model - We love to encourage a healthy balance between team collaboration and home/ family commitments.
💻 WFH Set Up Allowance - A generous $800 to help you kit out your home office.
💵 Competitive Remuneration - Everyone at Mable contributes to the bigger picture mission so we want you to feel financially rewarded.
❤️🩹 Wellbeing & Mental health - We offer floating public holidays and access to our Employee Assistance Program (App + counselling).
🎂 Time away from our desks to recharge - Enjoy additional days off to celebrate your birthday, support your community by tapping into our ‘volunteer day’ or just have a day to yourself through our ‘wellbeing day’.
✈️ Explore the world - You have the opportunity to work from anywhere in the world for up to 4-weeks each year.
👨🏻👩🏻👧🏻👦🏻 Family comes first - Make the most of our Paid Parental Leave - a gender neutral policy for primary (14 weeks + super) and secondary (6 weeks + super) carers.
💪🏾 Stay fit - Discounted gym memberships and classes.
🥪 We love to eat - Our pantry and fridges are fully stocked for your convenience.
🏾 Diversity & Inclusion - We are constantly empowering our employees and creating a culture of greater inclusion. We are endorsed by Work180 as an accredited employer for women in tech.
🏆 Anniversary Awards - Be rewarded through our recognition program with awesome goodies and rewards to celebrate your successes and tenure at Mable.
💗 Accelerate your career - Be a part of one of Australia's fastest growing Marketplaces. We are a scale-up tech-co and our people are a huge part of this. We want all of our Mablers to feel supported in their careers and for Mable to be the place where they can grow to their full potential.
Culture within the Mablehood - Our values
All About People - We put our customers at the centre of everything we do.
Better Together - We are stronger, better and faster when we work together.
Challenge Openly - Speak up. Candid discussion helps us make better decisions.
Do The Right Thing, Always - We hold ourselves to the highest standard. What we say and do matters.
CrEate Impact - We are passionate about having an impact.
We are one
We’re endorsed by Work180 which showcases our commitment to our policies, flexible working and inclusion practices for women in tech - visit our page here.
If this role has stood out to you but you don’t feel like you ‘’tick all the boxes’’, we strongly encourage you to apply nonetheless. We value diversity across experience and you might well just bring something to the Mablehood that we are looking for!
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Where to find us online