Canva’s Commitment and Mission
At Canva, we celebrate diversity. We deeply believe that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key to building the best product, team and company. We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
Our mission at Canva is to empower the world to design and since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 110+ million monthly active users across 190 different countries and a team of over 3,400 people… and the best bit is that we’ve only achieved 1% of what we know we’re capable of.
Join us and design your future.
Want to join Canva?
We are looking for a Senior Creative Program Manager who can manage campaigns and project briefs through the creative and production workflows, manage timelines to move tasks through to completion, set expectations with internal clients, and be the ‘glue’ that connects our creative, production and client stakeholders across the course of the project. You’re a stickler for process, incredibly organised and a great communicator with a bias for effective and efficient problem solving.
You will be part of the Canva Creative Team and work in conjunction with many other teams at Canva (Marketing, Product, Partnerships, I18N). You will help raise awareness of the team’s work and engagement model and foster collaborative working relationships with internal stakeholders.
Our team Mission is “to become the most loved brand in the world”. The Canva Creative team delivers brand assets, communications and advertising campaigns that are consistently, magically and unmistakingly Canva. We believe that everyone, everywhere, deserves the opportunity to create amazing designs – whatever their financial position or experience level.
That's why we're building the world's most inclusive design platform. Because we believe in...
Design for everyone.
We believe in attracting and nurturing world class talent with a focus on diversity, community and career development. In the next 6-12 months, we will be scaling our media spend and creative production to become a household name in America, and the world.
As our Senior Creative Program Manager, you will be responsible for managing workflow and briefs through the Marketing creative and production teams. You will have impeccable organisational and people skills with the ability to set priorities, problem solve, multi-task and work in a rapidly changing environment. You get excited about managing projects, setting up spreadsheets, love managing internal client relationships. Most of all you’re a great listener who cares deeply about creating a culture of creativity to help the team thrive.
What You'll do:
- Manage key Brand Marketing campaigns from brief to creative delivery
- Be a highly tactical operator, detail oriented with a passion for project management, creative development and client liaison.
- Be proactive in finding opportunities to improve and build on processes and systems to help mobilise a fast growing, global team
- Manage the intake of project requests through maintenance and ongoing management of the project & resource management system
- Works with Operations Lead, Marketing & Creative Leads to prioritise projects and determine appropriate resourcing solutions
- Lead regular cross functional communications and relationship building with key XFN partners
- 8+ years professional experience in Creative Agency or Marketing organisations managing creative advertising campaigns
- Experience in Project Management and Creative Resourcing Tools such as Monday, Jira & Slack
- Cross-functional manager with experience working in a fast-paced, often ambiguous, environment
- Expert organisation and people skills, with the ability to set priorities, problem-solve, multi-task and work in a rapidly changing environment
- Self-driven, organised, detail-oriented, and able to multitask
Working at Canva
Our culture is unlike anywhere else and we design your #CanvaLife experience to empower you to do the best work of your life.
Whether you’re in the office, working from home or choosing your own adventure, our benefits for permanent Canvanauts include:
• Equity packages for you to truly be a part of the Canva journey.
• We have a hybrid work model (in-office & from home), with our offices are always open to you balancing flexibility and connection
• Flexible leave so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own professional development.
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers throughout their parenting and caring journey.
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance. This is for you to spend on whatever will support your wellbeing and development.. because you know what you need to Vibe and Thrive, better than anyone.
• Virtual and in-office wellness benefits including Canva University, Employee Assistant Programs and Fitness & Meditation Classes.
• Canva For Good program matching your not-for-profit donations, Force for Good leave (3 paid volunteering days) and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.