Bunzl Australia & New Zealand is a leader in the marketing and distribution of a diverse consumable products range across a wide variety of industry sectors. We’re a multinational company committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant, and harmonious, encouraging open and effective communication between all levels and offering employment that is secure and satisfying.
About the role:
You will be required to:
• Accurately pick & pack orders
• Receive and dispatch orders ensuring that all items are properly checked and accounted for
• Load and unload vehicles using MHE Equipment
• Conduct stock takes as needed
• Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
• Following ALL on-site Safe Work Practices
• Attending start-up Toolbox talks
• Basic Warehouse experience (preferred but not essential)
• Technical knowledge of techniques, skills, equipment, procedure and material
• Experience with RF gun - Voice Picking or Pick to light is advantageous
• Valid LF licence
• Ability to operate computer software systems
• Willingness to learn and develop existing skills
What’s on offer:
• Safe undercover Work Environment
• Permanent Employment
• Good Team Atmosphere
• Profit Share Scheme
• $1,000 tax-free sign-on bonus
At Bunzl, we believe that when you join our team, your potential is endless. Because at BUNZL… We believe in you!
We are a Circle Back Platinum Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
No agencies please.