Canva’s Commitment and Mission
At Canva, we celebrate diversity. We deeply believe that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key to building the best product, team and company. We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
Our mission at Canva is to empower the world to design and since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 110+ million monthly active users across 190 different countries and a team of over 3,400 people… and the best bit is that we’ve only achieved 1% of what we know we’re capable of.
Join us and design your future.
About the Lifecycle Marketing Specialty
As a Lifecycle Marketing Specialist for Email & Mobile Marketing to re-engage Canva users via email, push notification and in-app messages. In this role you will be in tandem with other lifecycle strategists who manage re-activation & recurring campaigns. You’ll produce messaging flows that drive product adoption and frequency of use for all audience segments.
This role is highly cross-functional - you’ll be working with stakeholders across the business, including: designers, copywriters, content strategists, product growth specialists, data analysts and product marketers to bring the most compelling campaigns to market.
Canva’s audience is broad and complex. We’re looking for someone who can produce messaging that appropriately engages many user types, drives stickiness, brand love and advocacy/virality.
What you'll do
- Partner with lifecycle leads to implement the messaging programs for onboarding, reactivation and product adoption spaces
- Track and analyze key program metrics like engagement and conversion rates and optimize accordingly
- Report on cumulative impact to ongoing user engagement
- Effectively prioritize requests from stakeholders to ensure you’re always working on the most impactful initiatives
- Implement personalisation technologies to improve campaign relevancy at scale
- Work with design specialists to improve visual impact of our communications, demonstrating Canva’s role in leading the visual
- 2-3 years of lifecycle marketing experience
- Experience working in a SaaS business advantageous but not essential
- Experience optimizing complex messaging flows
- Experience increasing audience engagement via user recognition and rewards
- Experience with enterprise level ESP is a must: Braze, Responsys, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo or similar.
- Experience with business intelligence software such as Pentaho, Looker, Tableau, Mode or similar.
- Proven analytical and visual communication skills
- Ability to employ an experimental, iterative mindset with the desire to test and learn quickly.
- Ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously. No task is too small or too big — you’re happy to do whatever the business and our customers need.
Working at Canva
Our culture is unlike anywhere else and we design your #CanvaLife experience to empower you to do the best work of your life.
Whether you’re in the office, working from home or choosing your own adventure, our benefits for permanent Canvanauts include:
• A temporary work from home setup as we prepare to provide a safe environment for Canvanauts who would like to work in the office. Our Future of Work plan is to move towards a hybrid work model (in-office & from home) You and your team can determine your ideal work setup. Whichever works best for you, #KayaSaCanva.
• Unique and flexible leaves options: :Recharge and go on your next getaway or simply take time off for yourself through our Vacation Leave, Give back through our Volunteer Leave to help out a charity or NGO of choiceSupport yourself or take care of your loved ones (even your furbabies) through our Sick or Carer’s Leave
• Focus on your own growth and development through our Professional Educational Leave
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowances for you to spend on anything that supports your wellbeing. Whether it’s a workshop, an electronic stand-up desk, a gym membership, or dinner with a teammate, we encourage you to do what you need to do in order to thrive.
• Virtual and in-office wellness and development benefits including Canva University, Employee Assistance Programs, Fitness Classes and more to support your physical, mental, and social wellbeing.
• Canva For Good program that matches your not-for-profit donations and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in.
• A variety of Canva clubs that you can join to connect you to fellow Canvanauts with similar interests. From cycling, skincare, pets, to foodies (and the list goes on), we got you covered! Club activities can also be done remotely or in person.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.