Globally, bladder cancer is the 6th most common cancer among men and the 10th most common overall. It has the highest recurrence rate of any cancer, with approximately 80% of bladder cancer patients experiencing recurrence of the disease after tumour removal, leading to regular surveillance of the patient and making bladder cancer the “highest lifetime cost” per patient of any cancer. This is a significant healthcare challenge, with over 550,000 active annual cases leading to more than 200,000 deaths per year.
Pacific Edge, a global cancer diagnostics company headquartered in Dunedin, New Zealand, and with offices in Hershey, Pennsylvania, is guided by the mantra that no one should die from cancer and is on a mission to improve patient outcomes and their quality of life by developing and commercializing innovative diagnostic tests for the early detection and management of cancer. Pacific Edge has developed Cxbladder, the only non-invasive diagnostic test for the early detection and management of urothelial carcinoma (>90% of bladder cancers) that is reimbursed by CMS/ Medicare in the United States. While our near-term focus is on execution, i.e., growing Cxbladder adoption globally, Pacific Edge also continues to generate increasing clinical evidence to support that adoption through the largest program of clinical trials for bladder cancer biomarker tests in the world. Additionally, Cxbladder already has a significant presence in the USA and New Zealand, serviced by a commercial lab in each region. In New Zealand, the test is now available to over 75% of the population through regional public health contracts.
With the growth of their team, they are now looking for a strong Dynamics Platform Technical lead to improve employee and customer experience through defining, developing, testing, analysing and maintaining PEL Dynamics 365 applications. This position will also see you research, design, document and modify software specifications throughout the production life cycle.
The IT team at Pacific Edge Limited is a small but diverse group of experienced professionals from around the world who have come together in the beautiful city of Dunedin, New Zealand. Come help us make a difference for those afflicted by cancer! Key Responsibilities (not limited to):
The key part of the role will include owning and supporting the business’s Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications, this will include supporting the existing Business Central ERP system and the project management and continued rollout of our new Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Additional responsibilities will include helping to grow the Digital team, endpoint management, socialising and introducing industry standard security practices and integration of internal software services with Microsoft Dynamics.
- Management of the planning, execution and delivery of internal Microsoft Dynamics projects.
- Owning and providing technical support for all M365 Dynamics services across the business specifically CRM and ERP.
- Identifying and creating solutions to process bottlenecks, and working closely with the internal development where API integrations are required
- Maintain clear and effective communication with all stakeholders, and maintaining industry standard IT and security policies across the business
- Identify and manage security risks
- Contribute positively to the team culture and embrace the company core values by demonstrating authenticity, fun, excellent customer service and an aptitude for growth
What you’ll get in return:
- Solid experience and a deep understanding of designing and implementing solutions in the Dynamics 365 platform
- Ability to communicate to a high standard with internal and external customers across multiple channels
- Experience with and in designing integrated systems in Power Automate, Powerapps, Dataverse, Azure or using the Microsoft Dynamics product suite
- Experience with PowerBI and SSIS is preferred
- Ability to create workflow, automate business processes, and customize/configure Dynamics CRM/ERP systems
- Ability to create customer reports and dashboards in the system, and knowledge on how to perform integrations with third party tools.
- The role can be located in Dunedin or in Christchurch. You must be based locally and have a valid work permit.
- A competitive salary reflective of your experience
- The satisfaction to work on a product that makes a difference in the life of its users
- You will work in a diverse, inclusive and values-driven culture in a friendly environment, with flexible work practices, and with the commitment to make sure PEL’s staff are happy and healthy. You’ll also be joining an engaged team who coordinate a range of regular events and activities through an active social committee.
- Bonus and incentives
If you are interested in this position but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every point in the description above, please get in touch anyway! Our client is about building a diverse and inclusive workplace and recognizes that everyone possesses a unique set of skills, knowledge, experience, and that everybody is different and unique! You may just be the right candidate for this role, or any other we may be recruiting now or in the future.We are a Circle Back Initiative Agency – We commit to respond to every applicant.