Canva’s Commitment and Mission
At Canva, we celebrate diversity. We deeply believe that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key to building the best product, team and company. We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
Our mission at Canva is to empower the world to design and since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 100+ million monthly active users across 190 different countries and a team of over 3,000 people… and the best bit is that we’ve only achieved 1% of what we know we’re capable of.
Join us and design your future.
About the Enterprise Design Team - Launch Crew
Launch Crew is the design arm of our Sales & Success team, creating on-brand templates for our many global partners that use Canva for their organization. Working with strategic and enterprise clients is this team’s specialty, and we form an exciting bridge between our clients and their success on Canva. We work directly with global clients to integrate, educate and enable their organizations to use Canva in the best and most efficient possible way.
Our team of creative professionals provides strategic guidance, facilitates engaging educational opportunities and even creates assets to enable a client's internal teams to use Canva with ease and confidence. The Launch Crew team contributes directly to Canva’s business success by helping acquire, retain and grow businesses on the platform.
Want to join Canva?
As a Senior Designer on the team, you’ll have an exciting opportunity to shape the future of Canva. In this role, you’ll help our diverse range of strategic and enterprise clients meet their goals by elevating their branded toolkits through white glove-tailored design services in Canva with an emphasis on business collateral design.
You will have the opportunity to showcase the power of Canva and improve the design experience for our client and their teams. The Senior Designer contributes directly to Canva’s success by helping clients grow their content libraries and inform Canva’s product development through education and qualitative and quantitative data captured in the projects.
What you’ll do...
- Work with a wide range of exciting global clients from all different industries
- Craft bespoke designs for clients' brands
- Provide strategic and creative advice on how a client can make the most of Canva, specifically for Canva's paid subscription - Canva for Teams
- Think strategically when working on projects and making design suggestions by optimally and efficiently partnering with teammates across different functions
- Maintain outstanding quality of work and make sure all designs adhere to the clients brand guidelines
- Ensure templates are ‘unbreakable’, cohesive, and built for usability before sending to the client
- Work and collaborate with the team to improve Launch Crew's offering
- Be confident in facilitating online training and design empowerment sessions to customers and stakeholders
- Help in the process of gathering data and insights to advise the product development team
About you... You have:
- An extensive and impactful experience as a Senior Designer/Brand Designer or another lead role crafting a diverse range of designs
- An exceptional sense of grid structure and text hierarchy
- The ability to adapt brand guidelines to multiple uses
- The ability to initiate and lead design projects alongside their accounts
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your passion for designing clean, elegant, and beautiful designs
- The ability to work collaboratively in a global creative team environment
- Interpersonal skills and confident in presenting your craft to external facing audiences
- An impressive project and time management skills to effectively rally teams towards your goals
- Affinity with UX design is not a must, but a great bonus!
Working at Canva
Our culture is unlike anywhere else and we design your #CanvaLife experience to empower you to do the best work of your life.
Whether you’re in the office, working from home or choosing your own adventure, our benefits for permanent Canvanauts include:
• A temporary work from home setup as we prepare to provide a safe environment for Canvanauts who would like to work in the office. Our Future of Work plan is to move towards a hybrid work model (in-office & from home) which brings our people together for 8 key days a year. The rest of the year, you and your team can determine your ideal work setup. Whichever works best for you, #KayaSaCanva.
• Unique and flexible leaves options: :Recharge and go on your next getaway or simply take time off for yourself through our Vacation Leave, Give back through our Volunteer Leave to help out a charity or NGO of choiceSupport yourself or take care of your loved ones (even your furbabies) through our Sick or Carer’s Leave
• Focus on your own growth and development through our Professional Educational Leave
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowances for you to spend on anything that supports your wellbeing. Whether it’s a workshop, an electronic stand-up desk, a gym membership, or dinner with a teammate, we encourage you to do what you need to do in order to thrive.
• Virtual and in-office wellness and development benefits including Canva University, Employee Assistance Programs, Fitness Classes and more to support your physical, mental, and social wellbeing.
• Canva For Good program that matches your not-for-profit donations and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in.
• A variety of Canva clubs that you can join to connect you to fellow Canvanauts with similar interests. From cycling, skincare, pets, to foodies (and the list goes on), we got you covered! Club activities can also be done remotely or in person.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.