We’re constantly working towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community all around the world. We celebrate uniqueness and whatever makes you, you and encourage everyone who wants to help us transform the way the world designs, to join us on this journey. We value all different types of experiences. If you don’t think you quite meet all of the qualifications, we’d still love to hear from you.
At Canva, our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform. Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and a remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 60 million monthly active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 6 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest-growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we want to do.
About the team
Canva’s Marketing & Engagement Group has a big mission to build the most loved brand in the world! Our success is shaping how we communicate and relate to our community, and guide teams internally to deliver delightful product experiences and communications.
We’re looking for a seasoned marketer to join our Performance Marketing team, working closely alongside some of the top marketers in the world. You’ll thrive in a fast-moving, fluid environment, and be passionate about shaping user-centric experiences, communications, and working with diverse groups of people across the organisation to achieve your goals.
As part of the team, you will manage our paid social efforts across key markets to drive accelerated business growth across multiple platforms and channels. We work closely with marketers, engineers, designers to exponentially grow Canva’s users & revenue
We are looking for someone who lives and breathes Performance Marketing and has a solid foundation in paid social media buying. You will be enthusiastic about embracing the different opportunities & challenges that come with working across a hypergrowth, global company. We ensure that the Canva workspace is set up for you to do your best work and have a great time doing so.
A successful candidate thrives on challenges, is not afraid to try new things, going from project to project without losing enthusiasm. They enjoy finding new ways to improve efficiency both in terms of performance and process. They are excited about working with cross-functional teams and getting hands-on; you will be responsible for campaign management across multiple channels and platforms. The role will be focused on driving the digital strategy across multiple parts of the funnel and supporting efforts in a growing number of international markets.
What you'll do:
- Strategy - Set the vision and opportunity for scaling paid social brand efforts through intelligence and automation
- Campaign Management - Scale, manage & optimise paid social brand campaign efforts
- Share our wins & learnings - Communicate accurate and timely weekly reports on the performance of your campaigns to the team & wider stakeholders.
- Partner Management - Collaborate with paid social partners (FB,Snapchat,TikTok) & provide strategic input for programmatic brand efforts
What we're looking for:
- You have at least 6+ years of digital marketing experience and have had hands-on keyboard running brand paid social campaigns
- You have a deep knowledge of the digital landscape across Paid Social : Facebook / Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Pinterest
- Direct experience working on global brand campaigns and understand the nuances of localized campaign efforts
- You have worked with complex cross-functional teams to build integrated campaigns
- Experience with adtech/data teams to prioritize your platform/measurement needs
- A strong understanding of brand measurement tools and how to measure/optimize campaigns
- You have worked with creative teams to ideate, optimize and develop persona-based creatives at scale across various brand goals and multiple markets.
- You’re a stickler for details and love a good spreadsheet - you’re comfortable with numbers, statistics & analysing large amounts of data to identify trends, optimise campaigns, forecast & make decisions.
- Competitive salary, plus equity options
- Flexible working hours, we value work-life balance
- In-house chefs that cook delicious breakfast and lunch for us each day
- Free Yoga membership
- Professional education allowance
- Generous parental leave policy
- Pet-friendly offices
- Sponsored social clubs and team events
- Fun and quirky celebrations
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. If you’re keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.