Bunzl Australia & New Zealand is a leader in the marketing and distribution of a diverse consumable products range across a wide variety of industry sectors. We’re a multinational company committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant, and harmonious, encouraging open and effective communication between all levels and offering employment that is secure and satisfying.
About the role:
You will be required to:
• Pick & Pack orders in an efficient and accurate manner using material handling equipment
• General warehouse duties with a primary focus on Inventory Control
• Replenishments, put-aways, loading & unloading trucks via forklift
• Following ALL on-site Safe Work Practices
• Attending start-up Toolbox talks
• Valid LF Forklift Licence
• Previous experience with Inventory Control (Cyclic Stock counts, stocktaking preparation and functions)
• Previous experience in FMCG / Consumer Goods warehouse
• Availability to commence ASAP
• A current driver’s licence and own transportation
• Willingness to learn and develop existing skills
What’s on offer:
• Career growth opportunity
• Permanent Employment
• Good Team Atmosphere
• Profit Share Scheme
• $1,000 tax-free sign-on bonus
At Bunzl, we believe that when you join our team, your potential is endless. Because at BUNZL… We believe in you!
We are a Circle Back Platinum Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
No agencies please.