Mable is an equal opportunity employer. We find excellence in diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. People with lived experience of disability or personal experience with the aged care system are strongly encouraged to apply.
Our interview processes are inclusive and will accommodate additional needs when required.
A little about us...
Founded in 2014, Mable has become one of Australia's largest and fastest growing healthtech marketplaces. Our platform is an online community of independent support workers who offer their services directly to people who are seeking aged care or disability support.
We’re thrilled to have been recognised within AFR’s Fast 100 list in 2021, Deloitte’s Tech Fast 50 2021 Awards and we won the Australian Growth & Australian Technology Growth Company of the Year Award 2020! This is an awesome opportunity to join a thriving scale up whose profit for purpose mission is transforming the aged care and disability support sectors.
Mission: We’re redefining support for disability and aged care in Australia by helping people who are aging or living with disability to connect with independent support people in their community.
We’re looking for an expert pair of hands to join our Brand team to help us design and deliver our next campaign. Add another campaign under your belt.
The Campaign Manager works in a multi-functional capacity, integrally involved in all facets of creative production, media planning and optimisation, campaign performance tracking and campaign budget monitoring.
This role will be key in managing external agency partners and internal teams to deliver a consistent and cut-through brand look & feel for Mable.
As an ambassador for the Mable brand, you will provide creative input into marketing activities from a ‘brand perspective’ across both consumer and business campaigns and new product launches. This role may also see you included in projects that involve various teams across the business to act as our brand champion and ensure adherence to our guidelines.
This role works actively with the insights and analytics team to track campaign performance, as well as a knowledge of key brand tracker metrics. Working alongside finance to monitor campaign production dollars, on-board new vendors, and ensure legal compliance. You will also be the main point of contact for brand agency partners- creative, media and our in house design studio!
What will I be doing?
- Assist in the development, planning and management of marketing plans alongside the Senior Brand Manager.
- Project management of brand campaign including budget management, and influence of stakeholders, to drive integrated marketing activity that will inspire and engage customers.
- Develop and production of brand assets alongside the relevant agency/internal resource and Senior Brand Manager.
- Delivery to planned media (Digital & Social, TV, Radio, Outdoor, Print).
- Plan and ensure all digital platforms: websites and apps support the brand campaign and product messaging.
- Rally various agency partners to drive integrated marketing activity.
- Measurement and optimisation of activity vs goals, working with research partners & web analytics.
What are we looking for?
- Tertiary level qualification in marketing or a related field.
- 4+ years in a brand marketing position within a fast paced organisation.
- Experience in both digital and ATL marketing channels required.
- Agency experience is useful.
- Strong ability to manage multiple campaign streams to strict deadlines.
- Excellent project management skills, ability to manage multiple stakeholders to hit deadlines.
- Meticulous attention to detail and organisation skills.
- Flexible approach to working out alternatives and coping with ever changing work demands.
- Able to cope under pressure and work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent relationships management skills – must be confident and credible with a wide range of stakeholders, internally and externally, at all levels.
Life at Mable
🏢 Sydney CBD Office - Two minutes walk from Town Hall Station, we’ve recently taken over an entire floor of the Hilton Hotel building with state-of-the-art facilities and tools you need to get the job done (hello, #scaleup life).
🏠 Hybrid working model - We love to encourage a healthy balance between team collaboration and home/ family commitments.
💻 WFH Set Up Allowance - A generous $800 to help you kit out your home office.
💵 Competitive Remuneration - Everyone at Mable contributes to the bigger picture mission so we want you to feel financially rewarded.
❤️🩹 Wellbeing & Mental health - We offer floating public holidays and access to our Employee Assistance Program (App + counselling).
🎂 Time away from our desks to recharge - Enjoy additional days off to celebrate your birthday, support your community by tapping into our ‘volunteer day’ or just have a day to yourself through our ‘wellbeing day’.
✈️ Explore the world - You have the opportunity to work from anywhere in the world for up to 4-weeks each year.
👨🏻👩🏻👧🏻👦🏻 Family comes first - Make the most of our Paid Parental Leave - a gender neutral policy for primary (14 weeks + super) and secondary (6 weeks + super) carers.
💪🏾 Stay fit - Discounted gym memberships and classes.
🥪 We love to eat - Our pantry and fridges are fully stocked for your convenience.
🏾 Diversity & Inclusion - We are constantly empowering our employees and creating a culture of greater inclusion. We are endorsed by Work180 as an accredited employer for women in tech.
🏆 Anniversary Awards - Be rewarded through our recognition program with awesome goodies and rewards to celebrate your successes and tenure at Mable.
💗 Accelerate your career - Be a part of one of Australia's fastest growing Marketplaces. We are a scale-up tech-co and our people are a huge part of this. We want all of our Mablers to feel supported in their careers and for Mable to be the place where they can grow to their full potential.
Culture within the Mablehood - Our values
All About People - We put our customers at the centre of everything we do.
Better Together - We are stronger, better and faster when we work together.
Challenge Openly - Speak up. Candid discussion helps us make better decisions.
Do The Right Thing, Always - We hold ourselves to the highest standard. What we say and do matters.
CrEate Impact - We are passionate about having an impact.
We are one
We’re endorsed by Work180 which showcases our commitment to our policies, flexible working and inclusion practices for women in tech - visit our page here.
If this role has stood out to you but you don’t feel like you ‘’tick all the boxes’’, we strongly encourage you to apply nonetheless. We value diversity across experience and you might well just bring something to the Mablehood that we are looking for!
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Where to find us online