Canva’s Commitment and Mission
At Canva, we celebrate diversity. We deeply believe that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key to building the best product, team and company. We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
Our mission at Canva is to empower the world to design and since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 100+ million monthly active users across 190 different countries and a team of over 3,000 people… and the best bit is that we’ve only achieved 1% of what we know we’re capable of.
Join us and design your future.
About the Team:
Canva for Education is the creativity and collaboration tool for every classroom. Available to K-12 teachers and their students at no charge. Canva for Education is built for K-12 teachers and students to improve creativity and design. We continue to see success on a daily basis of educators leveraging Canva for Education in the classroom. We are expanding our reach to Higher Education and ensuring that Canva for Education is used by every University student in the world.
The ideal candidate will bring the following core areas of expertise: understanding of the Higher Education market, understanding of student and professor productivity solutions with an ability to communicate with University leaders how Canva can improve student learning outcomes through design and collaboration.
What You'll Do:
- You will demonstrate industry expertise via blogs, event speaking , external outreach, etc. to drive demand with individual customers.
- Provide strategic sales support for our shared services sales team to expand current reach with existing Higher Education customers.
- You will onboard students at existing Higher Education Canva accounts.
- Provide strategic sales support for inbound Higher Education leads to ensure a successful deployment of Canva across multiple campus departments and campus-wide implementations inclusive of students and professors.
- You will act as a success advocate with Higher Education institutions driving additional MAU growth across the institution.
- You will build Canva’s Higher Education community lifecycle practice by owning strategy, planning, execution, and results within identified institutions.
- You will identify community usage patterns and trends through data analysis while using it as a foundation to inform future product and marketing plans.
Who You Are:
- You are an expert in the Higher Education market with an understanding of student and professor productivity solutions and an ability to communicate with University leaders how Canva can improve student learning outcomes through design and collaboration.
- You have experience selling higher education software solutions combined with real-world experience at an institution.
- You are a sales professional who is excited and motivated by a quota based position.
- You have a deep understanding of how institutions roll-out new student technology and the ways University wide deployments operate.
- You are a collaborator and comfortable leading virtual teams and working with people outside your direct team.
- You have exceptional business planning skills and an ability to move from planning to implementation; completing projects to deliver high impact.
- You have experience in community management and understanding of social media best practices/tactics for education audiences.
Working at Canva
Our culture is unlike anywhere else and we design your #CanvaLife experience to empower you to do the best work of your life.
Whether you’re in the office, working from home or choosing your own adventure, our benefits for permanent Canvanauts include:
• Competitive health benefits plans to support you and your wellbeing
• Equity packages to truly be a part of the Canva journey
• 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution to support you
• Hybrid work model (in-office & from home)
• Flexible leave so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own professional development.
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers throughout their parenting and caring journey.
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance. This is for you to spend on whatever will support your wellbeing and development.. because you know what you need to Vibe and Thrive, better than anyone.
• Virtual and in-office wellness benefits including Canva University, Employee Assistant Programs and Fitness & Meditation Classes.
• Canva For Good program matching your not-for-profit donations, Force for Good leave (3 paid volunteering days) and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.