Canva’s Commitment and Mission
At Canva, we celebrate diversity. We deeply believe that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key to building the best product, team and company. We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
Our mission at Canva is to empower the world to design and since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 100+ million monthly active users across 190 different countries and a team of over 3,000 people… and the best bit is that we’ve only achieved 1% of what we know we’re capable of.
Join us and design your future.
At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform! Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013 we have grown exponentially, amassing over 40 million active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 2 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest-growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we are hoping to do!
Revenue Operations (RevOps) is part of Accounting Team's umbrella that is a component of Canva's Quote-to-Cash process. RevOps mainly focuses on offline sales/B2B accounting - billing, collections, cash application, customer management, and controls. The team’s goal is to enhance Canva’s revenue potential by driving operational efficiency and revenue accountability across all department through the convergence of Sales, Finance, and Customer Management into a unified strategy and organization.
What you'll do ...
- Serves as frontline for responding requests through the service desk ticketing tool.
- Prioritize and categorize tickets and ensure timely resolution based on the established processes and SLAs.
- Identify tickets with no available FAQs and help articles for common questions/issues.
- Perform follow-ups or the necessary critical issue procedure to ticket assignees and/or requestors.
- Develop help sheets and frequently asked questions lists for end users.
- Ensures timeliness of ticket status and accuracy of notes and comments in the ticketing tool.
- Perform updates on established processes as necessary.
- Provide periodic reporting on results and performance metrics.
- Work closely with Team Spend to assist in evaluating detailed resolutions and analyzing trends for ways to prevent future problems.
- Assist with other ad hoc transactional and reporting activities within RevOps
What we're looking for ...
- A Bachelor’s/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent Business-related course
- Experience in Accounts Receivable (Billing or Collection)
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills and analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete tasks
- Highly organised with the ability to work within set deadlines
- Keen attention to details
- Must have basic understanding of Google suite applications and/or the equivalent MS Office apps.
- Experience with Jira is preferred but not required
- Customer support experience in a BPO or Shared services organization is desired
What the candidate will learn and how will they develop at Canva ...
- Improve craft on Revenue Operations and Accounts Receivable process and workflow which will provide an opportunity to move up to Billings or Collections Specialist
- Exposure to Agile Framework and Scrum Methodology as a RevOps project management approach.
- Exposure to Netsuite Oracle accounting software, Salesforce software, Atlassian softwares (Jira & Confluence), and other task management softwares.
- Improve presentation skills and use Canva as a product.
Working at Canva
Our culture is unlike anywhere else and we design your #CanvaLife experience to empower you to do the best work of your life.
Whether you’re in the office, working from home or choosing your own adventure, our benefits for permanent Canvanauts include:
• A temporary work from home setup as we prepare to provide a safe environment for Canvanauts who would like to work in the office. Our Future of Work plan is to move towards a hybrid work model (in-office & from home) You and your team can determine your ideal work setup. Whichever works best for you, #KayaSaCanva.
• Unique and flexible leaves options: :Recharge and go on your next getaway or simply take time off for yourself through our Vacation Leave, Give back through our Volunteer Leave to help out a charity or NGO of choiceSupport yourself or take care of your loved ones (even your furbabies) through our Sick or Carer’s Leave
• Focus on your own growth and development through our Professional Educational Leave
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowances for you to spend on anything that supports your wellbeing. Whether it’s a workshop, an electronic stand-up desk, a gym membership, or dinner with a teammate, we encourage you to do what you need to do in order to thrive.
• Virtual and in-office wellness and development benefits including Canva University, Employee Assistance Programs, Fitness Classes and more to support your physical, mental, and social wellbeing.
• Canva For Good program that matches your not-for-profit donations and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in.
• A variety of Canva clubs that you can join to connect you to fellow Canvanauts with similar interests. From cycling, skincare, pets, to foodies (and the list goes on), we got you covered! Club activities can also be done remotely or in person.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.