Canva’s Commitment and Mission
At Canva, we celebrate diversity. We deeply believe that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key to building the best product, team and company. We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
Our mission at Canva is to empower the world to design and since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 100+ million monthly active users across 190 different countries and a team of over 3,000 people… and the best bit is that we’ve only achieved 1% of what we know we’re capable of.
Join us and design your future.
About the team/role
Canva's ecosystem is made of dozens of apps beautifully integrated with our platform. You will be working on multiple seamless integrations between Canva and very widely used platforms that will supercharge our user's collaboration capacity.
The ability the connect Canva with the largest platforms on the Web is essential to the growth of our teams, enterprise and education products.
In this role, you willl...
- Build and develop frameworks and supporting first & second party apps/integrations
- Set standards and best practices for integrations across the company
- Work towards additional bespoke apps/integration and/or add features to existing apps/integrations
- Support first & second party apps/integrations
- Work with Vendor partners to help onboard, support and manage the implementation of apps and integrations
- Work with and learn from an experienced team while taking on some of Canva’s most complex problems
What were looking for:
- Strong BE architecture and coding fundamentals in Java
- Solid system design fundamentals
- Experience communicating with external and internal stakeholders to align on goals
Working at Canva
Our culture is unlike anywhere else and we design your #CanvaLife experience to empower you to do the best work of your life.
Whether you’re in the office, working from home or choosing your own adventure, our benefits for permanent Canvanauts include:
• Equity packages for you to truly be a part of the Canva journey.
• We have a hybrid work model (in-office & from home), with our offices are always open to you balancing flexibility and connection
• Flexible leave so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own professional development.
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers throughout their parenting and caring journey.
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance. This is for you to spend on whatever will support your wellbeing and development.. because you know what you need to Vibe and Thrive, better than anyone.
• Virtual and in-office wellness benefits including Canva University, Employee Assistant Programs and Fitness & Meditation Classes.
• Canva For Good program matching your not-for-profit donations, Force for Good leave (3 paid volunteering days) and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.