This role is for HomeMade - a related entity of Mable
HomeMade is a related entity to Mable: we operate as a completely separate business but have a shared vision for self-management. HomeMade is transforming home care in Australia through our creative approach, designed to support people in achieving their goals while living at home.
We are an approved provider that specialise in self-management and partner with our customers to create a support plan to meet their needs and optimise their funds. Our approach keeps people in control of their package, funding, and support.
It's an exciting time at HomeMade which sees us launch our first in-house Marketing role at HomeMade focusing on supporting our ambitious growth goals. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to step into a Senior role within a Scale-Up business and make it their own. As HomeMade continues to grow, you’ll have the ability to roll up your sleeves and make the role your own - you will see first hand what kind of impact your work has on the success of the business.
No two days will be the same in this generalist role. You will require you to wear many hats and be responsible for owning, developing and implementing our marketing strategy and plans to attract (new) and retain (existing) customers. You will be the brand guardian , developing strategy and execution of our brand positioning, creative work, public relations and media strategy.
This role will also see you lead a small team and report into HomeMade's General Manager.
The role offers a hybrid working arrangement and will require you to be based in Sydney and work out of our CBD office from time to time.
Some of your responsibilities will include and are not limited to:
* Develop, implement & evaluate the ongoing refinement of marketing & communications strategies to enhance HomeMade's brand and reputation, aligning with activities and strategic vision.
* Lead our marketing efforts spanning from acquisition, activation and retention.
* Develop customer acquisition strategies and tactics to drive sign-ups and activate clients including testing new channels and campaigns.
* Develop and bring to life the HomeMade brand, articulating it consistently across multiple audience segments and own the customer segmentation, brand architecture, brand positioning, brand creative work, public relations and media strategy.
* Develop client retention and engagement strategies and programs to reduce attrition, increase engagement and ultimately contribute to the overall business growth.
* Support the delivery of the lifecycle engagement strategy for HomeMade customers.
* Develop and expand a strong and unique value proposition and bring this value proposition to life by sourcing, sizing and developing initiatives and partnerships that drive acquisition, utilisation and retention.
* Define success metrics and analyse performance, balancing quantitative and qualitative insights to drive decisions, experiment, and iterate quickly.
Please note, this is a Hybrid role and will require you to work out of our Sydney CBD Office from time to time.
Our ideal candidate
To be successful in this role, you will need to be someone who comes with a mix of start-up and corporate marketing experience. You will need to be comfortable with rolling up your sleeves and being 'hands-on' whilst building out HomeMade's amazing new marketing function. Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills are vital as this role will see you manage key Agency relationships. To round things out, your passion and thirst for all things marketing will come second to none - you need to live and breath it.
Who you will be working with
You would be joining our team, a group of people who know they can make a difference to their customers. We are an efficient, contemporary, and customer-focused business that works in a Supportive family-friendly working environment.
Our teams live out the HomeMade values in all they do towards this:
🏼PUT PEOPLE FIRST - People and relationships matter most
🪁 FOSTER FREEDOM - Life should be lived in a way that makes sense for you, without unnecessary controls or external restrictions
💖DO THE RIGHT THING - What is fair, honest, open, ethical, and transparent
💡BE BOLD - With a vision to imagine and create a brighter future
Benefits of Working at HomeMade
🏠 Hybrid set-up - Work remotely or in the office (depending on what suits your circumstance) for a disruptor in the Aged care industry!
👨🏻👩🏻👧🏻👦🏻 We care - Be surrounded by a supportive, family-friendly working environment.
🪴 Keep growing with us - Ongoing career development opportunities.
🎉Floating Public Holidays - Our Floating Public Holidays policy is just one way the company demonstrates its commitment to the wellbeing of our people and to creating a culture of greater inclusion.
🙋🏼♂️ Volunteer day - One paid day per calendar year to volunteer for your community. We encourage you to volunteer in the disability or aged care sector, but it’s your choice!
🌴 Wellbeing day - Enjoy a paid day each calendar year to focus on your health and wellbeing.
❤️🩹 Employee Assistance Program - A 24/7 service that includes counseling for you and your immediate family.
👨🏻👩🏻👧🏻👦🏻 Improved parental leave - We support our employees through their parental leave journey to enable them to balance work and family matters and successfully transition to their new life stage as working parents.
We are one
As an organisation we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of lifestyle, ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
If this role has stood out to you but you don’t feel like you ‘tick all the boxes’, we strongly encourage you to apply nonetheless. We value diversity across experience and you might well just bring something to HomeMade that we are looking for!
One thing about HomeMade is we love to chat and we aren’t ready to give up that human touch. If you have any queries or questions about the opportunity or would like to have a confidential discussion.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.