Mable is an equal opportunity employer. We find excellence in diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. People with lived experience of disability or personal experience with the aged care system are strongly encouraged to apply.
Our interview processes are inclusive and will accommodate additional needs when required.
A little about us...
Founded in 2014, Mable has become one of Australia's largest and fastest growing healthtech marketplaces. Our platform is an online community of independent support workers who offer their services directly to people who are seeking aged care or disability support.
We’re thrilled to have been recognised within AFR’s Fast 100 list in 2021, Deloitte’s Tech Fast 50 2021 Awards and we won the Australian Growth & Australian Technology Growth Company of the Year Award 2020! This is an awesome opportunity to join a thriving scale up whose profit for purpose mission is transforming the aged care and disability support sectors.
Mission: We’re redefining support for disability and aged care in Australia by helping people who are aging or living with disability to connect with independent support people in their community.
About the position:
As an interim Brand Lead on a 9 month fixed term contract covering our Brand Lead role, you will be instrumental in articulating our brand positioning in collaboration with the broader business, ensuring alignment with strategic goals, and helping ‘make sense’ of the Mable brand. Being a double-sided marketplace, this role offers the challenge/opportunity to build a brand that resonates with both support workers and clients.
Working closely with the Head of Marketing, Marketing Leads, CX team, Data team, Corporate Affairs and other internal stakeholders, this role offers the exciting opportunity to craft and own the Mable masterbrand - from strategy through to positioning, creative and media.
The brand team will be responsible for building our Brand Awareness, Consideration, Preference and key brand metrics, while supporting our marketing acquisition and retention targets on both sides of our marketplace. The team will also be managing partnerships, supporting our community engagement efforts, employer brand campaigns and collaborating with our internal Creative and Content teams to create consistent, on-brand and cut-through assets that tell the Mable story both internally and externally.
What will I be doing?
- Bring to life the Mable master and sub-brand strategies, articulating them consistently across multiple audience segments within the NDIS and aged care communities
- Own the customer segmentation, brand architecture, brand positioning, brand creative work, public relations and media strategy
- Work with the Marketing, Product, CX, Operations and Data teams, as well as cross-functional teams, to understand business objectives and strategies and translate them into efficient brand campaigns that drive brand metrics, acquisitions and retention
- Gather market and customer insights to drive refinement of brand execution
- Work with our Supply Marketing and Content teams, media agency and partners to deliver a holistic go-to-market media strategy for both sides of our marketplace (inc. ATL & BTL)
- Work with our internal Creative team to brief, create and socialise brand and advertising assets for multiple touchpoints of the consumer journey
- Work closely with our external PR agency to build our Category and position Mable as the category leader
- Ownership of the media agency, PR agency and Brand Research agency relationships
What are we looking for?
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to build and nurture a team
- Strong brand strategy skills, allowing you to see the big picture, connect the dots and craft a strong and engaging story
- A strong understanding of how a brand can be articulated for multiple audiences and in multiple formats, while remaining consistent to an overachieving positioning
- A solid track record of managing, measuring and optimising brand and advertising campaigns in TV, radio, print, ad networks, digital video, social media and Google platforms
- A strong understanding of data signals, brand metrics and consumer insights, with proven track record of turning those into efficient segmentations, brand strategies and campaignsAn eye for design and understanding of how brand consistency works at all touchpoints, from advertising through to Content or Product
- The ability to take people on a journey, supported by strong collaborative skills and experience working with cross-functional teams An innate understanding of the local media landscape - consumer trends, media channels and key media outlets, partnerships and ecosystems
What else would make a difference?
- Highly regarded:
- Experience in online marketplaces or tech platforms
- Experience leading consistent brand efforts for multiple audiences
- Experience managing a challenger brand
- A plus:
- Experience managing a portfolio of brands and designing brand architectures
- Experience in the healthcare, aged-care or disability sectors
- Proven day-to-day management of external agencies
Life at Mable
🏢 Sydney CBD Office - Two minutes walk from Town Hall Station, we’ve recently taken over an entire floor of the Hilton Hotel building with state-of-the-art facilities and tools you need to get the job done (hello, #scaleup life).
🏠 Hybrid working model - We love to encourage a healthy balance between team collaboration and home/ family commitments.
💻 WFH Set Up Allowance - A generous $800 to help you kit out your home office.
💵 Competitive Remuneration - Everyone at Mable contributes to the bigger picture mission so we want you to feel financially rewarded.
❤️🩹 Wellbeing & Mental health - We offer floating public holidays and access to our Employee Assistance Program (App + counselling).
🎂 Time away from our desks to recharge - Enjoy additional days off to celebrate your birthday, support your community by tapping into our ‘volunteer day’ or just have a day to yourself through our ‘wellbeing day’.
✈️ Explore the world - You have the opportunity to work from anywhere in the world for up to 4-weeks each year.
👨🏻👩🏻👧🏻👦🏻 Family comes first - Make the most of our Paid Parental Leave - a gender neutral policy for primary (14 weeks + super) and secondary (6 weeks + super) carers.
💪🏾 Stay fit - Discounted gym memberships and classes.
🥪 We love to eat - Our pantry and fridges are fully stocked for your convenience.
🏾 Diversity & Inclusion - We are constantly empowering our employees and creating a culture of greater inclusion. We are endorsed by Work180 as an accredited employer for women in tech.
🏆 Anniversary Awards - Be rewarded through our recognition program with awesome goodies and rewards to celebrate your successes and tenure at Mable.
💗 Accelerate your career - Be a part of one of Australia's fastest growing Marketplaces. We are a scale-up tech-co and our people are a huge part of this. We want all of our Mablers to feel supported in their careers and for Mable to be the place where they can grow to their full potential.
Culture within the Mablehood - Our values
All About People - We put our customers at the centre of everything we do.
Better Together - We are stronger, better and faster when we work together.
Challenge Openly - Speak up. Candid discussion helps us make better decisions.
Do The Right Thing, Always - We hold ourselves to the highest standard. What we say and do matters.
CrEate Impact - We are passionate about having an impact.
We are one
We’re endorsed by Work180 which showcases our commitment to our policies, flexible working and inclusion practices for women in tech - visit our page here.
If this role has stood out to you but you don’t feel like you ‘’tick all the boxes’’, we strongly encourage you to apply nonetheless. We value diversity across experience and you might well just bring something to the Mablehood that we are looking for!
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Where to find us online