We’re constantly working towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community all around the world. We celebrate uniqueness and whatever makes you, you and encourage everyone who wants to help us transform the way the world designs, to join us on this journey. We value all different types of experiences. If you don’t think you quite meet all of the qualifications, we’d still love to hear from you.
At Canva, our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform. Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and a remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 60 million monthly active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 6 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest-growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we want to do.
At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform! Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013 we have grown exponentially, amassing over 60 million active users across 190 different countries, who have created more than 6 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest growing technology companies, and have only achieved about 1% of what we are capable of.
About our Visual Content team
From branding to social media, presentations to stickers, to videos and beyond, the Visual Content group empowers our users to create stunningly beautiful content—by beginning their journey with a perfect and easily customizable template design. Canva’s templates team is building the world’s best design marketplace, with a library of designs that offer our users a wide variety of on-trend and usable content.
Your role will be to provide support to the review team engaged with our creator programs . The programs allow Creators to create, publish and earn from their designs on Canva. Our review team is scaling quickly across a variety of mediums - templates, photos, graphics, video and audio - and we need hands-on support to effectively and efficiently grow the team.
You’ll be joining the Review Team in an Operational Support role, to help us quickly scale our review team. You will be an integral part of the team, working alongside leadership to grow the reviewer pool and ensure we have the administrative infrastructure that is crucial for operational excellence. A core focus of your role will be the onboarding of new reviewers, ensuring we are setting them up for success. As we grow we expect to also expand our support systems and you would be the first hire, and lead, for the team.
- Support the ongoing expansion of our review team including partnering with our TA team on hiring, and leading onboarding of all new team members
- Lead the onboarding program and continually seek to optimise the experience for our newbies
- Grow and develop relationships with our Reviewers to ensure smooth, enjoyable workflows for all parties
- Provide feedback on reviewer performance and rating to ensure the quality of review and elevate the creative output
- Partnering with the Operations Lead to ensure all team structures and processes are efficient and supporting in ongoing operational improvements
- Analyze current system processes and contribute to existing and new development initiatives
- Managing new contracts, contract negotiations and invoicing for the review team
- Coordinating events across the Review team from regular weekly cadence to full team meetings and celebrations
- Work with Review leadership to build a support team including defining support roles and responsibilities, hiring and onboarding
Experience you'll need
- 2+ years of experience with Program or Project Management, or similar.
- Excellent organisational skills with experience managing a pool of external vendors, or a remote team including the onboarding
- Experience prioritising, managing and tracking multiple projects simultaneously with the ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Thrives in a process-driven environment and enjoys clear, structured and repetitive tasks
- Truly self-motivated with a desire to constantly learn, develop and grow
- Able to build relationships and rapport fast and constantly expand internal networks
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. If you’re keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.