We’re constantly working towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community all around the world. We celebrate uniqueness and whatever makes you, you and encourage everyone who wants to help us transform the way the world designs, to join us on this journey. We value all different types of experiences. If you don’t think you quite meet all of the qualifications, we’d still love to hear from you.
At Canva, our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform. Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and a remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 60 million monthly active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 6 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest-growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we want to do.
Our Design Education Team
At Canva we’re making design simple and accessible to everyone, empowering people all over the world with a design tool – and the design skills – to help them reach their goals.
Canva Design School offers free design courses, featuring some of the world’s leading experts in their respective fields. Our vision for Design School is to become the best place in the world to learn design, and to offer the best online learning experience possible.
Our Design School team has a wide range of all-round skills. They’re designers, teachers, facilitators, creatives and doers. They facilitate in-person and in-product learning and continuously grow their skills and our courses along with our product and content library.
- You’ll help our Design School hit their crazy big goals of creating the best place in the world to learn to design
- You’ll assist the team on a day-to-day basis with administrative and production-related tasks
- You’ll coordinate workflow across multiple internal teams
- You’ll manage production documentation including scripts, storyboard, working files, contracts, and other production administrative documents as required.
- You’ll manage new and ongoing external contracts including contract setup, renewal and invoicing.
- You’ll manage content publishing across multiple platforms (social media and our LMS), including managing metadata, amplification and analytics tracking.
- You’ll grow and foster relationships with our contractors to ensure smooth, enjoyable workflows for all parties.
- You’ll assist with post-production such as overseeing content edit and revisions
Experience you'll have
- 2+ years of experience in Project management/coordination for video and audio production, advertising or digital/social media content, or similar
- Passionate about storytelling, confidence to try new things, and not afraid of sharing new ideas
- Excellent organisational skills with experience managing a pool of external contractors, and attention to detail
- Experience prioritising, managing and tracking multiple projects simultaneously with the ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Thrives in a process-driven environment and enjoys clear, structured and fast-paced environment
- Truly self-motivated with a desire to constantly learn, develop and grow
- The ability to work collaboratively in a creative team environment
- Great communication skills and ability to help prioritize work while keeping open lines of communication to team members
- Experience managing and helping with the production of localised video and audio content would be awesome but is not essential.
Canva is currently one of Australia’s hottest technology startups and has been ranked Australia’s #1 place to work.
We mean it when we say we want to create a workplace that you love coming to. Our culture is unlike anywhere else and our offices are designed with workspaces for every mood, to help you do great work. At Canva you can be part of a company that is growing rapidly, building a product that users really love.
Psst -We have two in-house chefs that whip up amazing breakfasts and lunches for the whole team - check out what's cooking at: https://instagram.com/canvalife
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. If you’re keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.