We’re constantly working towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community all around the world. We celebrate uniqueness and whatever makes you, you and encourage everyone who wants to help us transform the way the world designs, to join us on this journey. We value all different types of experiences. If you don’t think you quite meet all of the qualifications, we’d still love to hear from you.
At Canva, our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform. Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and a remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 60 million monthly active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 6 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest-growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we want to do.
The product marketing team is on a mission to empower our Canva community to achieve their goals through world Canva’s world-class products and tools. We do this by helping bring our new products to market and drive continuous engagement and adoption across our array of existing products. We want every person to discover how Canva can help them on a daily basis whether through creating social graphics, building impactful presentations, educating our future generations or printing gifts for your friends, with Canva everyone can achieve their goals.
You are quick on your feet, patient, and community-focused. You are great with meeting and building connections with numerous stakeholders. You have an appreciation for good design and have ideas for valuable content in Spain.
You are incredibly tech and social-media-savvy, comfortable navigating around current and upcoming social media tools, and have the creative abilities to turn ideas into reality. You are driven and passionate about marketplaces, platforms, user engagement, and providing people with a positive and exciting program experience.
Last but not least, you are resourceful and a go-getter - you are comfortable with taking the initiative to surprise and delight our design community.
What you'll do
- Product positioning & Messaging - Collaborating with product and the brand team, you’ll help create and test the product positioning for your area of the business.
- GTM - You’ll own the end-to-end GTM of new products launching, mapping out key audiences, competitive insights, positioning, testing, marketing strategy and execution.
- Product adoption & awareness - Working closely with the product and marketing teams to ensure our products are highly discoverable and optimised to drive ongoing adoption and engagement.
- Customer research - You’ll be the expert in connecting and understanding your core customers. You’ll be someone who regularly connects with users, conducts research and testing and feeds the insights back to the product and marketing teams.
- Market research - You’ll act as the competitive expert for the competitors relevant to your key products and audiences. You’ll conduct product teardowns, marketing analysis and market sizing, looking for key market opportunities for Canva.
- Cross functional champion - You’ll be the person that helps connect the dots between product, marketing and sales. You’ll have superb stakeholder management and be a world class communicator to ensure everyone knows what’s launching, when and how it impacts them.
Who you'll be
- 4+ years of product marketing experience or at least 2 years of experience in a marketing-facing role in a product centric organisation (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research)
- Experience in owning and running product launch strategies end to end
- Ability to build strong cross functional relationships with stakeholders from product, marketing, sales, strategy, CHT and research
- Ability to build and rally teams around key product strategies both in launch and adoption
- Experience sourcing customer insights and research and using this to create data driven and customer centric product & marketing strategies
- As Canva is a fast growing and paced workplace you’ll be someone who can juggle multiple projects at once and have strong prioritization skills
- You’re a natural problem solver and someone who is eager to learn and grow
- You’re someone who loves solving customer problems or need with products and you enjoy working closely with product teams to build world class products
- Competitive salary, plus equity options
- Flexible working hours, we value work-life balance
- Generous parental leave policy
- Sponsored social clubs and team events
- Fun and quirky celebrations
One of our core values at Canva, “Being a force for good” means we are actively working towards a world that isn't just good for a small few, but one that’s good for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community. To achieve this, we need to constantly work towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. If you’re keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.