We’re constantly working towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community all around the world. We celebrate uniqueness and whatever makes you, you and encourage everyone who wants to help us transform the way the world designs, to join us on this journey. We value all different types of experiences. If you don’t think you quite meet all of the qualifications, we’d still love to hear from you.
At Canva, our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform. Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and a remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 60 million monthly active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 6 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest-growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we want to do.
Canva’s Customer Happiness team are the face of a platform used by millions of people every day. With over 10 million active users, we strive to make each and every customer happy. The team interacts with our users to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about Canva and its features. Customer happiness is what gets us up in the morning! Our aim is to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organisation.
About the candidate
We’re looking for people with the passion and hunger to solve problems. You need great attention to detail, and an ability put yourself in other people’s shoes. We need someone who loves challenges and is adaptable to change. Do you want to work within a cross-cultural, customer-oriented organisation? Yes? Then we would love to hear from you!
What you'll do:
- Uphold Canva’s core value of maximising customer happiness
- Provide excellent customer service to our users globally, through fast, upbeat, and genuine responses to inquiries and feedback
- Answers customer communication in an efficient manner
- Provide accurate answers and solutions to customer queries
- Address customer issues in a patient manner with a genuine desire to help our users be successful
- Collaborate with immediate team, other customer happiness teams to ensure overall customer and product satisfaction
- Be motivated to meet or exceed key performance targets, both personally and as a team
- Follow team communication procedures, policies, and guidelines at all times
- Perform each duty above with our customers’ satisfaction as your number one priority
- Act as an effective Canva Ambassador to our customers and the team, fully-equipped with anything Canva-related
- Must be adaptable to 24/7 shifting schedule
You'll love this role if you:
- CEFR B2 level Portuguese or (verifiable) equivalent or higher
- Conversant to fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Have at least one year of relevant customer service experience
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Have technological aptitude to manage spreadsheets, documents, and collaborative online forums
- Have previous experience working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
- Have self motivation for learning
- Have the ability to thrive in high pressure situations
- Are motivated, energetic, driven work ethic
- Have time management skills
- Have the ability to meet and/or exceed key performance metrics
- Are amendable to 24/7 shifting schedule - rotating shifts, weekday rest days and split offs
We'd also love it if you have...
- Basic web and mobile troubleshooting skills
- Experience with browser and operating system troubleshooting
- Good knowledge of the web and mobile operating systems and relevant hard- or software is a plus
- Competitive salary, plus equity options
- Free meals everyday! We have talented In-house chefs that cook delicious breakfast and lunch for us everyday.
- Gym membership allowance
- Professional education allowance
- Mental health benefit through employee assistance program.
- Competitive HMO and Leave benefits
- Sponsored social clubs and team events
- Countless fun and quirky celebrations
- Work in one of the coolest office in Makati! (WFH until Prior Notice)
is currently one of Australia’s hottest technology startups and has been the ranked #1 Australian Workplace in Technology by JobAdvisor for the second year in a row.
We mean it when we say we want to create a workplace that you love coming to. Our culture is unlike anywhere else and our offices are designed with workspaces for every mood, to help you do great work. At Canva you can be part of a company that is growing rapidly, building a product that users really love.
Psst -We have two in-house chefs that whip up amazing breakfasts and lunches for the whole team - check out what's cooking at: https://instagram.com/canvalife
Being a force for good
One of our core values at Canva, “Being a force for good” means we are actively working towards a world that isn't just good for a small few, but one that’s good for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community. To achieve this, we need to constantly work towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. If you’re keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.