Mable is an equal opportunity employer. We find excellence in diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. People with lived experience of disability or personal experience with the aged care system are strongly encouraged to apply.
Founded in 2014, Mable has become one of Australia's largest and fastest growing healthtech marketplaces. Our platform is an online community of independent support workers who offer their services directly to people who are seeking aged care or disability support.
With over 3 million hours of support being facilitated through its platform annually, Mable has been growing at a very fast pace and is now at 300+ employees strong.
We’re thrilled to have been recognised within AFR’s Fast 100 list in 2021, Deloitte’s Tech Fast 50 2021 Awards and we won the Australian Growth & Australian Technology Growth Company of the Year Award 2020! This is an awesome opportunity to join a thriving scale up whose profit for purpose mission is transforming the aged care and disability support sectors.
Mission: We’re redefining support for disability and aged care in Australia by helping people who are aging or living with disability to connect with independent support people in their community.
We are one of Australia’s fastest growing health-tech brands. We’re looking for a passionate Graphic Designer to join our marketing team.
Working directly under our Creative Studio Manager, you'll apply your magic on briefs from across the business. It means one day you might be designing a press ad on Monday, eDMs on Tuesday, a new social template on Wednesday, digital ad banners on Thursday, and Friday you’ll be investigating how the latest design trends might apply to our brand. Due to the diversity of the work, we are looking for someone with a keen interest in all aspects of design, an explorer’s spirit and an innate understanding of brand.
What will I be doing?
- You’ll be responsible for the creation of graphic works across print and digital.
- You’ll work closely with all members of the marketing team, employer brand and our sister brand HomeMade on brochures, LinkedIn tiles, facebook assets and performance assets.
- You will work closely with the Creative Studio and Brand team to develop, socialise and implement brand guidelines that help us elevate the Mable brand
- You’ll work closely with our Social Media Manager to create templates and assets to be used across the major social media platforms.
- You’ll work to the brief and timelines given agreed with the Creative Studio Manager
- Where necessary, you’ll liaise with the relevant stakeholders and business teams in order to complete each task
- You’ll organise and manage the licensing of any stock library material you use to complete your designs.
- You’ll regularly liaise with our CX team, to promote greater alignment between our on-platform and off-platform brand look and feel.
- Periodically, you will conduct a brand audit, to ensure there’s consistency across every touchpoint.
- You’ll proactively search out the latest trends - both inside the health-tech sector and across the broader field of design.
What are we looking for?
- 3-5 years experience in a design-led role
- Proven experience in graphic design, in both digital and print formats
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates a passion for creating contemporary design and brand rollouts.
- A high level of proficiency in Adobe creative suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Figma.
- Able to prioritise across multiple projects and stakeholders.
- An understanding of motion graphics and working with video content.
- An understanding of working with Jira is advantageous but not required.
- Accuracy and meticulous attention to detail on every project.
- Ability to create original ideas and concepts, then communicate these ideas to key stakeholders across the business.
- Knowledge of (or preferably experience with) industry standards, particularly in the areas of accessibility.
- An eagerness to integrate and adopt best practices.
- Ability to work well independently as well as alongside team members.A positive, can-do attitude
Benefits of Working at Mable
WFH Set Up Allowance - $800 (gross) payment to all new employees to kit out their home office.
Competitive salary packages everyone at Mable contributes to the bigger picture mission. We want you to feel rewarded with our packages & incentives.
Floating Public Holidays is just one way the company demonstrates its commitment to the wellbeing of our people and creating a culture of greater inclusion.
Volunteer Day A paid day per calendar year to volunteer for your community
Wellbeing Day Enjoy a paid day each calendar year to focus on your health and wellbeing.
Birthday Leave Take your birthday off on us!
Work Away Work overseas for four work weeks in a rolling 12 month period so long as you are available during core business hours
Paid Parental Leave a gender neutral policy for primary (14 weeks + super) and secondary (6x weeks + super) carers
We value wellbeing: We’re here to support you in times of need with our Employee Assistance Program (App + counselling)
Diversity & Inclusion we are endorsed by Work180 as an accredited employer for women in tech.
Team hybrid working arrangements balance collaboration with home and family commitments.
Office Location Two minutes walk from Town Hall station, we’ve recently taken over an entire floor of the Hilton Hotel building (hello, #scaleup life)
Celebrate Success we’re here for the good vibes and celebrating our wins, no matter how big or small.
Anniversary Awards - a visa gift card on us to celebrate each year you work at Mable
Reward and Recognition Program We have a fun, easy and accessible Reward & Recognition Program in place, aligned to the Mable values with quarterly nominations and winners.
Accelerate your career: Be a part of one of Australia's fastest growing Marketplaces. We are a scale-up tech-co and our people are a huge part of this. We want all of our Mablers to feel supported in their careers and for Mable to be the place where they can grow to their full potential.
All About People - We put our customers at the centre of everything we do
Better Together - We are stronger, better and faster when we work together
Challenge Openly - Speak up. Candid discussion helps us make better decisions.
Do The Right Thing, Always - We hold ourselves to the highest standard. What we say and do matters.
CrEate Impact - We are passionate about having an impact.
At Mable we believe that collaboration and team connection is key for success. This role can either be based in Sydney (mix of office / home) or fully remote within Australia. We're all about creating opportunities for people, regardless of where they live.
We’re endorsed by Work180 which showcases our commitment to our policies, flexible working and inclusion practices for women in tech.
Our Work180 page - https://tinyurl.com/3m8xxa6z
If this role has stood out to you but you don’t feel like you ‘’tick all the boxes’’, we strongly encourage you to apply nonetheless. We value diversity across experience and you might well just bring something to the Mablehood that we are looking for!
Our interview processes are inclusive and will accommodate additional needs when required.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant
Where to find us online: