We’re constantly working towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community all around the world. We celebrate uniqueness and whatever makes you, you and encourage everyone who wants to help us transform the way the world designs, to join us on this journey. We value all different types of experiences. If you don’t think you quite meet all of the qualifications, we’d still love to hear from you.
At Canva, our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform. Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and a remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 60 million monthly active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 6 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest-growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we want to do.
At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform! Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013 we have grown exponentially, amassing over 46 million monthly active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 1 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest-growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we are capable of!
About the group and team
The Revenue Platform Group is deeply rooted within the Businesses and Education Super-Group. Owning the strategy and roadmap for enabling everyone, across the planet, to access the paid features of Canva, be this through a subscription or a one off transaction. No two countries are the same, it is our job to understand, evaluate and prioritise what works best and for who. We do everything from building out complex new payment integrations to enabling other Canva groups to achieve their goals and monetise their features.
- Key relationship owner for Canva’s strategic payment partners
- Managing regular engagement with partners & driving optimisation to existing capabilities across global markets
- Developing recommendations for strategic projects with partners & helping to drive these through execution
- Identifying new partnership opportunities based on the business impact they drive for Canva
About the candidate
- Our ideal candidate has strong experience working with partners in the online payments space, preferably with knowledge of international payments & regulatory developments.
- You are an outstanding communicator, bridging the gap between external partners & internal stakeholders to drive high-impact initiatives for Canva.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and are comfortable coordinating multiple stakeholders to get things done.
- You are commercially minded and focused, with a track record of collaborating with colleagues in tech and product domains
What the candidate will achieve in the first 3-6 months
- Onboarding - Ramp up on all things revenue & become an internal subject matter expert on payment partners & global trends
- You will assess the payments processing landscape, looking at both present day & future developments
- You will work with group leads, product, engineering & data to identify opportunities to optimise, innovate & scale our partnerships to meet the company’s goals
- You will work closely with procurement, legal & finance to onboard new partners, negotiate new agreements and manage commercials
- You will work with partners to identify global regulatory changes that could impact Canva’s payment capabilities & make recommendations on our approach
- You will manage our partner relationships day to day, ensuring we are optimising for value
You’ll love this role if:
- You thrive on being in the middle of external partners and internal product, engineering, procurement & finance teams to drive high impact outcomes
- You’re a natural communicator – can speak the language of engineering, legal, finance, data & operations and can coordinate cross-functionally with each to achieve big wins.
- You love SaaS growth challenges and diving into metrics, ideally with experience within the payments industry
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. If you’re keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.