Canva’s Commitment and Mission
At Canva, we celebrate diversity. We deeply believe that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key to building the best product, team and company. We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
Our mission at Canva is to empower the world to design and since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 100+ million monthly active users across 190 different countries and a team of over 3,000 people… and the best bit is that we’ve only achieved 1% of what we know we’re capable of.
Join us and design your future.
About the Team:
The Customer Happiness team’s (CHT) role is to support Canva as a growing business by making Canva users happy which will result in them being Canva fans for life. This can be achieved by ensuring that the user’s inquiries and needs are attended to in a timely manner with appropriate solutions addressing the user’s needs and capturing the user's feedback and communicating that to other departments to support continuous improvement.
The Single Sign On Subject Matter Expert (SSO SME) will work as a member of the Customer Happiness Team and along cross-functional teams to support escalated SSO user concerns. This position will be responsible for providing escalated SSO technical support to the Premier Support Specialists, documenting all SSO workflows, and collaborating with the SSO Engineer and Implementation Team to provide client feedback and improve processes.
What You'll Do:
- You will be the main point of contact for SSO escalations related to tickets handled by CHT specialists.
- You will be responsible for coordinating with QA, Enablement, and the Implementation Team to align on SSO knowledge for process and product updates. While also being responsible for cascading these updates to your immediate team and key stakeholders.
- You will own updating CHT process flows and knowledge base documentation for SSO.
- You will take ownership of escalated SSO issue resolution which will involve following up with engineers/other departments and providing feedback to users.
- You will be expected to respond to escalations within 2 hours, with the minimum expectation being to acknowledge the concern and provide initial feedback on actions that will be taken and/or expected time to resolve the concern.
- You will relay critical user issues and post-QA 'bugs' to engineering/product managers.
- You will relay to CHT Operations leads observations and findings on escalated tickets which can be either best practices or coaching opportunities for specialists.
- You will work closely with your Coach and Enablement Team on trends and insights on escalations based on data at hand and proactively provide suggestions and recommendations.
- Proactively communicate ideas that can improve CHT SSO processes that will support Canva’s mission of ensuring flawless user experience which will make users fans for life.
- You will support training and up-skilling specialists by performing competence transfer through a "mentor" like a partnershipYou will work in a team environment and assist team members on various issues.
- You will provide other ad hoc support and duties as assigned.
What You'll Have:
- Minimum 3 years of customer service experience
- Deep knowledge and experience with SAML 2.0 and SCIM provisioning
- Experience and working knowledge with Okta, Azure AD, ADFS, Duo, Ping Identity, GSuite, OneLoginExperience with Administration of IDP of at least one technology
- Experience with MFA implementation and support
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Technological aptitude to manage spreadsheets and documents
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and working in a fast-paced, consistently changing environment
- *Bonus if you have a comprehensive understanding of Canva’s product offerings
- *Bonus if you have experience with SSO onboarding or Implementation
This role requires candidate to be located in Austin, TX.
Working at Canva
Our culture is unlike anywhere else and we design your #CanvaLife experience to empower you to do the best work of your life.
Whether you’re in the office, working from home or choosing your own adventure, our benefits for permanent Canvanauts include:
• Competitive health benefits plans to support you and your wellbeing
• Equity packages to truly be a part of the Canva journey
• 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution to support you
• Hybrid work model (in-office & from home)
• Flexible leave so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own professional development.
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers throughout their parenting and caring journey.
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance. This is for you to spend on whatever will support your wellbeing and development.. because you know what you need to Vibe and Thrive, better than anyone.
• Virtual and in-office wellness benefits including Canva University, Employee Assistant Programs and Fitness & Meditation Classes.
• Canva For Good program matching your not-for-profit donations, Force for Good leave (3 paid volunteering days) and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.