Dubber is the world’s leading Unified call recording and Voice AI platform that enables every conversation to be captured and transformed into voice data to improve business performance. Voice data as a Service is revolutionising how service and solution providers engage customers to improve revenue and retention and how businesses satisfy critical needs ranging from compliance to sales and service performance improvement and documenting crucial conversations. Dubber is listed on the ASX (DUB) with offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, London and Dallas.
We’re seeking a driven, inquisitive and enthusiastic individual to join our fast-growing global People & Culture team. In this role, you will work closely with all levels of internal stakeholders and will be responsible for creating, designing and delivering internal training courses. This would be done through a mix of in-house content creation and external providers.
This is a blank canvas with the ability to have a genuine impact through upskilling multiple groups in this global organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to drive your career further, and gain hands-on experience in a scaling team and business.
Key focus areas and responsibilities of the role include:
- Assessing the training need by understanding the current gap and then building appropriate material to deliver to close the relevant skill gap
- Evaluating the training programme to ensure it was effective and impactful and met the need of the organisation. Making any improvements that arise from this process.
- Creating and maintaining learning materials -This may include books, manuals, articles, videos, and eLearning courses. The materials must be up-to-date and relevant to the needs of the organisation.
- Keeping up with industry trends–The learning and development specialist must keep up with industry trends to identify new approaches to training. They should also be aware of changes in the workforce that may impact the organisation’s training needs. By staying up-to-date, the learning and development specialist can ensure that the organisation provides its employees with the best possible training.
- Researching new training methods–The learning and development specialist should research new training methods and approaches. They can then recommend the best methods to the organisation. This may involve piloting new programs or attending conferences and seminars. By staying up-to-date on new training methods, the learning and development specialist can ensure that the organisation uses the most effective techniques.
- Creating flexible learning interventions–The learning and development specialist should create flexible learning interventions that can be customised to the organisation’s needs. This may involve creating different versions of the same program or course. It is important to make sure that the interventions are relevant to the employees and meet the organisation’s goals.
- Managing budgets–The learning and development specialist may also be responsible for managing the budget for the training program. This includes ensuring that the program is cost-effective and aligns with the organisation’s goals. The specialist will also need to track spending and report on the training program results.
- Collaborating with other departments–The learning and development specialist will need to collaborate with other departments. This includes the human resources department, the marketing department, and the IT department. By collaborating, the specialist can ensure that the training program is aligned with the organization's goals
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in L&D role, where content creation and delivery was a significant part of the role
- LMS super user
- Qualifications and/or comparable experience developing digital learning design in a similar or related field
- The ability to build and maintain meaningful and successful relationships with a wide array of internal and external contacts
- Experience, in digital service design using a content management system and/or other integrated learning tools and online programs
- Experience with User Interface and User Experience design
- Technically Savvy - comfortable with the use of multiple system and picking up quickly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in working to conflicting deadlines and managing multiple stakeholders at once
- You are driven and love to constantly be growing in your role
- You have a service oriented mindset
- You are passionate about learning
- You thrive in fast-paced environments
- You are a ‘do-er’ and love using your initiative to get things done
- You can think on your feet and love to problem solve
Why should you join Dubber?
Dubber offers a competitive salary, and everyone joins as an owner with share options which drives our culture We are one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world which means there is continuous opportunity to learn, grow and gain valuable experience.
With offices across the world, our employees don't just join a local but global team! Dubber has an amazing brand new office in Melbourne which features stand-up desks, city views and it’s very own bar. Check out our website to see why our team love being Dubsters.
We will be reviewing applications as they come in so don't wait to apply! Reach out to email@example.com for a confidential chat or if you have any questions.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant