Canva’s Commitment and Mission
At Canva, we celebrate diversity. We deeply believe that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key to building the best product, team and company.
Our mission at Kaleido as part of Canva is to empower the world to design with AI and to democratize visual AI by creating easy-to-use visual AI tools for individuals and businesses of all sizes, enjoyed by more than 100+ million monthly users from 200+ countries.
Our engineering team's tag-line: “We fail fast” - Dynamic processes, implementing new ideas, trying, failing, and improving rapidly. The world of tech is ever-evolving, and so are we.
In this role, you'll support our marketing, sales, and product teams with stunning on-brand concepts, templates, and assets, that will help us promote our products and enhance our employer brand. You will be in the front row of the future of design, powered by visual AI.
- Shape Kaleido's different brands by creating and constantly updating style guides and key visual assets and empower our teams to stay on-brand by designing and overhauling brand templates in Canva.
- Come up and experiment with fresh ideas and creative concepts for social media and marketing campaigns.
- Create outstanding visual assets like icons, illustrations, and GIFs for our products and various campaigns.
- Make sure, that all visuals we use and produce, like photos and videos, are in style with our CI, visual language, and style guides.
- We don't care how or where you learned your craft - what we value is, that you are a conceptual visual thinker who visualizes your ideas and always has the bigger picture in mind
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role, crafting and designing various visuals, preferably in a SaaS or start-up environment, and a portfolio that showcases your previous work
- You have a keen visual eye & enjoy defining the visual details for products used by millions of users
- Your pragmatism & communication skills make sure that projects get delivered in a timely and effective manner
- Due to your strong organizational skills you manage tasks like file management, estimating a project timeline, prioritizing incoming inquiries, and creating schedules with ease
- Work in one of the fastest-growing visual AI startups in Austria surrounded by like-minded people. Our visual AI products are industry-leading solutions that are easing the life of more than 25 million people globally every month.
- We are a part of the Canva family. Our collaboration with teams around the globe supercharges our work to empower the world to design. Canva’s success story is unique - and you benefit from it by participating in the company stock option program.
- Join an international team in Vienna (more than 65 people from 25 nationalities) and collaborate with lots of smart, like-minded people who love to ship quickly and you get to know the space of visual AI. Watch this video to learn more about our engineering organization - a tech talk given by your future coach/manager at Kaleido.
- You will have a flexible work schedule of 38.5h/week and a no-all-in contract. Work remotely, from our office located in Vienna's 3rd district, or mix-and-match. We can easily find an option that works best for you and Kaleido.
- We care about our employees and we believe mental health should be a priority, just like taking care of our bodies and staying in shape. We provide mental health support through an online platform specialized in professional counseling.
- Your lunch and your commute with Wiener Linien are on us. You can also find unlimited snacks, coffee, and beverages in our office.
- You receive a yearly allowance for professional education & personal well-being as well as additional leave days for volunteering.
- We organize regular (international) events at the company & team levels to foster team bonding.
We are required by law to state the minimum salary for this position, which is at least EUR 45,000 gross per year. We pay competitive salaries - depending on your qualifications and experience - and you also get to participate in the company’s stock option program.
We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
Join us and design your future.