At Canva, we celebrate diversity. We deeply believe that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key to building the best product, team and company. We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
Our mission at Canva is to empower the world to design and since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 100+ million monthly active users across 190 different countries… and the best bit is that we’ve only achieved 1% of what we know we’re capable of.
Be a part of the project and design your future.
Want to join Canva?
Marketplace Discovery Group is on a mission to inspire the world to create.
With over 100 million templates, photos, graphics, icons and fonts in Canva’s content Marketplace, all this amazing customisable content helps our users to start inspired.
Marketplace Inspiration team is responsible for creating the best discovery and inspiration experience to help users discover the depth and breadth of what Canva has to offer. You’ll be responsible for what content we show and how we show it in the Marketplace, and understanding the role content plays in user design and Canva’s success.
As this is a brand new team, you will play a key role in shaping and defining the vision and direction for the team. You’ll be working with other teams within Marketplace Discovery Group and elsewhere in Canva such as Creators, Search & Recommendations to deliver on the product vision.
What You'll Do
- We are searching for someone who can leverage their growth mindset and strong user empathy to make the Marketplace more relevant, more inspiring and more effective at helping users find the content they need to create.
- We would love someone who is comfortable rolling up their sleeves and owning initiatives end to end - from discovery through delivery, experimentation and iteration.
- If you have a background in content and/or growth and experimentation, we want to hear from you!
How You'll Have Impact
- Define a clear strategy and roadmap for Marketplace Inspiration to help users discover and actualise more value in Canva
- Set crazy big goals with your team, and regularly hit them
- Drive an excellent team morale and maintain high delivery of goals, milestones and impact
- Collaborate with Analytics to establish and continuously track success metrics
- Collaborate across the company, advocating for the power of the Marketplace to serve user needs and hit goals throughout Canva
- You have proven experience as a product manager, for a consumer-facing SaaS product, or related software or content product.
- You’re someone who enjoys leading a team of amazing people to ship innovative solutions – and can point to an impressive record of doing so.
- You’re great with data (both qual and quant) and love turning insights into action.
- You identify work that unlocks inordinate impact. You move ideas from the uncertainty of brainstorming and mock-ups to the clarity of execution and impact.
- You have really excellent UX skills. You understand more than just the fundamentals of UX, you love Canva’s seamless and simple design and understand why we're ruthless in protecting it.
- You’re an effective communicator who can influence and collaborate cross-functionally to achieve big wins.
- You may have experience in content – not necessarily, but a huge plus – or perhaps experience in growth and experimentation.
We make decisions to engage contractors based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that contractor-accreditation meetings are conducted virtually. When you signify interest in the Project, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the contractor-accreditation interview process.