Canva’s Commitment and Mission
At Canva, we celebrate diversity. We deeply believe that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key to building the best product, team and company. We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
Our mission at Canva is to empower the world to design and since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 100+ million monthly active users across 190 different countries and a team of over 3,000 people… and the best bit is that we’ve only achieved 1% of what we know we’re capable of.
Join us and design your future.
At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our mission is to democratize design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform! Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013 we have grown exponentially, amassing over 55 million active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 1 Billion designs. Due to the above, we are one of the world’s fastest growing technology companies.
Canva for Enterprise is built for any team or organization that has a need to design at scale. We have seen success across different types of companies, including those in the Fortune 500, franchises, and startups. Teams within organizations that enjoy Canva for Enterprise come from diverse departments such as Marketing, Sales, and HR. The core focus of our team is to prove out the power of Canva within recognizable Global Brands and Enterprise customers. Business owners are looking to move away from outdated systems and time-consuming design processes, and we aim to serve by empowering them with the ability to build better products and stories.
The mission of the U.S. Sales Lead, Enterprise is to ensure that we have the people and practices in place to share Canva Enterprise with businesses around the world and realize the power Canva enables for groups at scale. He or she will help Canva leadership develop and grow the company’s strategy and execution of Enterprise Account Executive goals and drive operational excellence for the day-to-day management of the business.
What you'll do:
- Revenue growth: rapidly grow Canva for Enterprise in the U.S. region, amongst a team of Enterprise AEs, to help hit the company’s overall Enterprise revenue aspirations
- Customer enthusiasm: extend Canva’s tradition of high customer satisfaction across teams and continue to prioritize user feedback and excitement as the Canva for Enterprise business accelerates
- Best-in-class processes, practices, and efficiency: create, educate and refine the team practices, sales playbooks, and KPIs needed for operating as a top SaaS business (including but not limited to): pipeline development, conversion rates, forecasting, hiring, performance management, enablement, training, partnerships, and cross-functional collaboration
- Hire, motivate, and develop and retain the talent we need to accomplish the above, while focusing daily on coaching best practices to enable internal career mobility where necessary, and possible
What we're looking for:
- Leadership: Minimum 2 years proven success managing individual sellers in a market-leading SaaS or technology business. Ability to attract, motivate, and manage A+ talent to deliver strong results
- Business insight / judgement: ability to prioritize focus of effort and inquiry with an eye to business impact / outcomes
- Communication skills: ability to communicate complex concepts and insights concisely and with actionable so-what
- Integrity and trustworthiness
- Independent / self-starter
- Accessible, approachable, and collaborative
- Fast-paced / bias towards immediate actions and results
- Humility / willingness to question one’s own assumptions / desire to constantly improve
Working at Canva
Our culture is unlike anywhere else and we design your #CanvaLife experience to empower you to do the best work of your life.
Whether you’re in the office, working from home or choosing your own adventure, our benefits for permanent Canvanauts include:
• Competitive health benefits plans to support you and your wellbeing
• Equity packages to truly be a part of the Canva journey
• 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution to support you
• Hybrid work model (in-office & from home)
• Flexible leave so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own professional development.
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers throughout their parenting and caring journey.
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance. This is for you to spend on whatever will support your wellbeing and development.. because you know what you need to Vibe and Thrive, better than anyone.
• Virtual and in-office wellness benefits including Canva University, Employee Assistant Programs and Fitness & Meditation Classes.
• Canva For Good program matching your not-for-profit donations, Force for Good leave (3 paid volunteering days) and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.