Hi! And thanks for stopping by!
MYOB is the #originalstartup. Our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we’re so much more! We’re building a business management platform to help more businesses in Australia & New Zealand Start, Survive & Succeed. Our team is continually transforming, inventing and disrupting conventions. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to add to it, and make it even better! This is MYOB.
You’ll be part of a fast-paced, hard working workforce planning team responsible for delivering exceptional outcomes to our customers.
We are currently looking for a Senior Forecast Analyst who can use their exceptional analytical, communication and WFP skills to collaborate and deliver forecasting and planning outcomes across supported customer functions at MYOB. We work hard to achieve excellence and are looking for more amazing people to join the MYOB family.
Accountable for delivering best practise forecasting outcomes across the Workforce Planning service offering at MYOB.
The Senior Resource Planner will drive best practise forecasting methodology across our customer contact centres and support functions. They will deliver analysis across our customer base to determine expected work demand across long, medium and short term horizons. The role will drive a mature cadence across our recruitment and capacity planning outcomes to ensure an accurate supply view of FTE to meet demand is in place across onshore and BPO partners to support our customers.
- Deliver insights and analysis to stakeholders to assist with workforce operations forecasting, planning and reporting.
- Deliver forecasting outcomes to fully determine expected workload across MYOB’s customer contact centres and support functions. Deliver improvements in forecasting accuracy.
- Drive the development of Capacity Planning Models to fully understand key recruitment and supply decisions across all WFP partners
- Analyse data sources to understand customer contact behaviours and channel preference / effectiveness.
- Deliver BPO Forecasting outcomes to ensure contractual obligations are mature and delivered.
- Drive improvements across the impact assessment of change and product launches to fully understand, mitigate and forecast / plan these changes.
- Interrogate datasets using Genesys, SQL & Excel and use this information to produce summary insight and recommendations which improve efficiency and customer experience
What you will bring
You are a driven, self-motivated, resourceful, naturally curious individual who uses a creative mind-set to solve problems and help the team achieve excellence consistently. You have a superior understanding of Forecasting principles in WFP. You enjoy gaining and sharing information with the team and are comfortable with change, able to adapt as needed.
- Over 12 months of experience in successful Workforce Forecasting Role.
- Highly honed analytical and systematic problem-solving skills.
- Communication of clear data insights.
- Contact centre operations, analytics and forecasting methods.
- Ability to interpret complex sets of data and draw meaningful and insightful conclusions
- Organisation prioritisation and time management skills.
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
- Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
- Our partnership with Smiling Mind helps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
- Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
- A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
- Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’ and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution
- Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to responding to every applicant.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and we champion diversity. Don’t meet every single requirement of this role? Still apply! Research tells us
that that women and underrepresented groups are less likely to apply unless they meet every single requirement. At MYOB we believe that the right hire is someone who makes an addition to our culture, rather than someone who fits in and conforms to our status quo. Moving to ‘Culture Add’ means adding team members who not only value MYOBs standards and workplace culture, but also bring an aspect of diversity that positively contributes to MYOB. So, if you’re excited about this role, or about MYOB, we’d still love to hear from you!