We’re constantly working towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community all around the world. We celebrate uniqueness and whatever makes you, you and encourage everyone who wants to help us transform the way the world designs, to join us on this journey. We value all different types of experiences. If you don’t think you quite meet all of the qualifications, we’d still love to hear from you.
At Canva, our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform. Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and a remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 60 million monthly active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 6 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest-growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we want to do.
About the Team:
Canva for Education is the creativity and collaboration tool for every classroom. Available to K-12 teachers and their students at no charge. Canva for Education is built for K12 teachers and students to improve creativity and design. We continue to see success on a daily basis of educators leveraging Canva for Education in the classroom. We are expanding our reach to Higher Education and ensuring that Canva for Education is used by every University student in the world.
The ideal candidate will bring the following core areas of expertise; understanding of the Higher Education market, understanding of student and professor productivity solutions with an ability to communicate with University leaders how Canva can improve student learning outcomes through design and collaboration.
What you'll do:
- Industry expertise via blogs, event speaking , external outreach, etc to drive demand with individual customers
- Strategic sales support for our shared services sales team to expand current reach with existing Higher Education customers
- Onboard students at existing Higher Education Canva accounts
- Strategic sales support for inbound Higher Education leads to ensure we are landing a campus-wide implementation of Canva inclusive of students and professors
- Act as a success advocate with Higher Education institutions driving additional MAU growth across the institution
- Build Canva’s Higher Education community lifecycle practice by owning strategy, planning, execution, and results within identified institutions
- Identify community usage patterns and trends through data analysis while using it as a foundation to inform future product and marketing plans
What we're looking for:
- The ideal candidate will bring the following core areas of expertise; understanding of the Higher Education market, understanding of student and professor productivity solutions with an ability to communicate with University leaders how Canva can improve student learning outcomes through design and collaboration
- Experience of selling higher education software solutions combined with real-world experience at an institution
- A deep understanding of how institutions roll-out new student technology and the ways University wide deployments operate
- Excellent collaboration skills, including being comfortable leading virtual teams and working with people outside your direct team
- Good business planning skills, with an ability to move from planning to implementation and complete projects to deliver high impact
- Experience in community management and understanding of social media best practices and tactics for education audiences
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. If you’re keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.